Everything about Time Zones!
Timezone Clock will answer questions like:
-What time is it when it's midnight in San Francisco on New Year's Eve?
-Alarm in different time zone?
-Reminder for another time zone, eg. wish a friend's birthday in another country on his convenient time / contact overseas customer at 3pm his time next Monday.
- World clock : includes around 8000 cities around the world from every timezone. UTC included.
- World time converter : select time for a city, and app will show time for other cities.
- People clock : keep track of contact's time around the world, by organizing contacts into multiple groups, ie "Family" or "Coworkers".
- Contact time converter : select a time for a person, to show concurrent time for other members.
- Alarm : Wake up to iPod music/podcast, with additional features like multiple snooze time setting! (Background alarm is supported in iOS4+)
- Event : Set alerts for events in other timezones. For example, you can schedule event like "8 AM in Paris Every Monday", or "Mom's birthday on October 12th, every year". *Only in iOS4+*
- Landscape mode : turn side way for a beautiful clock of each city in world clock. Swipe to see other cities, tap to see 4 day forecast.
*iOS4+ only* Alarm in background works as follows. User can select one of two modes:
-Snooze mode (default): continue playing sound until user taps "Snooze". "close" button does not stop alarm.
-Dismiss mode: continue playing sound until user clicks "Dismiss Alarm". "close" button does not stop alarm.
-Press "home" during alarm ring in foreground, and it will snooze/dismiss depending on above settings.
-Fixed bug with default alarm sound. If alarm sound did not ring after update, now it should be fixed.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 18, 2012
- Landasia Soft
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (34)
- 4.2 MB