The BlackList application has a use as simple as effective, if you remember to take or give money.
With it, you can not forget about losing your accounts, of any kind!
In its simplicity, contains all in a single screen.
Basic TUTORIAL: http://www.paulproduction.com/the-blacklist-3-0-tutorial
- At the top there are fields when its name and the money that is to be received or given, manageable with positive (credit) and negative (debit) signs.
- To interact with money, simply touch the debtor/creditor you want and choose from the panel below, the choices to increase or decrease or pay the amount of the debit/credit card.
Now in the bottom panel with version 4.0, you can write a note and view the summary of contents for each single person.
- The positive or negative values, at the bottom, can be multiplied with the top slider (multiplier bar), where the number (x2) indicates how much the value will be multiplied pressed.
- In parallel to all these options, you automatically build our Summary, where we can go and check out all of our movements (date, action taken and quantity), by tapping the button at the top right.
In addition, the summary has a single data management, where you can delete individual lines of movement (using the gesture from right to left, the swipe).
- Added function passcode (password access)
- Some characters are larger
- In the list 'Clear', now you see the initial money and not the value zero
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 26, 2013
- Paul Production
- Average Rating:
- 1.00 (6)
- 1.2 MB