Teslameter 11th: Pro Metal Detector
iOS Universal Utilities
Teslameter 11th takes advantage of the built in magnetometer in your iPhone/iPad, allows you to monitor the strength of magnetic field all around. There are a range of real-life applications for this useful item, such as: metal detector, AC magnetic fields, or finding low-magnetic places for sleeping (especially for babies) and of course, why not fun as well?
- Display the raw 3 axes x, y and z magnetometer values and a nice analog meter to display the magnitude
- Display the graphical history of magnitude (size, strength) of the magnetic field
- Support multiple units: tesla and gauss
- Record and export the data to email for further analysis
- Define your own threshold alert with audible alarm when it encounters a field (metal, speakers, etc.)
- Sensitivity customizable
- Start or stop the teslameter at any time
- Enable/disable auto-lock screen
- Clean and intuitive design
- Retinal ready, just more beautiful on iPhone and iPad retina
- Universal binary, download once and it also runs beautifully both on iPad and iPhone
- This application only works with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad. iPod touch will not work because it does not have a magnetometer.
Teslameter 11th is the 11th tool among many other professional tools in our app "Multi Measures - All in one measuring toolkit"
- Add "Share App" button
- Upgrade components into latest versions
- Several minor tweaks