Read files from Dropbox, Google Docs, Evernote and Sundry Notes! Copy files to your device, open them from your email, or download them from any of the above web services. Create bookmarks in your notes so you can return to parts easily.
Looking for a better way to read? Sundry Reader lets you read documents from your online services. You can even save the files locally.
The bookmarking feature doesn't just save the page, but lets you highlight a part of the page with a color. You can then return to the exact spot you left off.
- Language support
- Sundry Memos support
- Error fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 14, 2010
- inZania LLC
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (32)
- 4.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Ad Libs! It's better than [noun] - ON SALE NOW!
• Airfare - International and Domestic Flight Search
• Airfare Pro - the Cheapest Flights, the Most Search Options
• BrainLock - Multitasking Brain Training Game
• Cruise Pro - Vacation Booking Tool
• Divine Inspiration
• Pocket Critic - Reviews for Music, Movies, Games, TV Shows...
• Poker Stats 101
• Recess Paging System
• Shred Snowboarding
• Spread the Word
• Sundry Memos
• Sundry Notes Pro
• Travel Pro: Airfare, Cruises, Packing, Translator, and more!
• Ultimate Drinking Game
• cheap Escape (Cheap Airfare) -- UPDATED!
• iFollow Britney Spears
• iFollow Coldplay
• iFollow Google
• iFollow President Obama
• iRead Personal Finance Blogs
• iRead Technology (Tech) Blogs