This app was removed from the App Store.
pwSafe - Password Safe compatible Password Manager
iOS Universal Utilities
==> USING iOS 8 or 9 ? DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS. LOOK FOR PWSAFE 2 INSTEAD. <==
Easy, secure and full featured password management across devices and computers. pwSafe uses iCloud or Dropbox to keep your password databases backed-up and synced between your iOS devices and computers. It is compatible with open source Password Safe. No in-app purchases are needed for unlimited usage, including iCloud sync (see below).
Now available for the Mac with iCloud Sync - http://app77.com/getPwSafeMac
This application is not related to any application developed and/or marketed by PSafe Tecnologia S/A, including PSafe Total.
== Videos of pwSafe in action:
== About the in-app purchases:
- No one of them is needed for unlimited use of pwSafe, including iCloud safe.
- The 'Dropbox Sync' in-app purchase enabled Dropbox Sync
- The 'pwSafe Cloud' subscriptions enable two optional services, which are unrelated to Apple's iCloud:
- Cloud Backups: unlimited backups for your safes https://app77.com/pwSafe/CloudBackups.html
- Cloud Memory: a secure way to avoid entering your password when launching the app https://app77.com/pwSafe/CloudMemory.html
== What people are saying about pwSafe:
***** "Brilliant! - Passwords in sync at last!" -- Daddio1946 from Australia
***** "Great integration and support - PasswordSafe is great and this app makes it even better! Easy to setup and use. Their support for big fixes is great and the turn around time is short." -- Joeartz from the USA
***** "Very good, better than it's rivals, does what it's supposed to do AND the copy-feature is EX-CELLENT!" -- WaiWera from New Zealand
***** "I highly recommend this app for anyone who has a large number of usernames or hard-to-remember passwords." -- razor11401 from Canada
***** "Excellent tool for multiplatform password storage - Excellent tool that enhances my online security by creating complex and long passwords without the inconvenience of retyping them time and time again." -- AmberTiara from Neaderland
== List of features:
- Smart Pasteboard: tilt your device face down to switch between username and password when using other apps
- Print a hardcopy of your data
- New iPad with Retina display & iPhone 5 support
- iCloud sync, realtime and bi-directional
- Dropbox sync**, fully automatic and bi-directional
- Password generation
- Master password
- Universal binary - iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch optimized
- Compatible with the famous open source Password Safe desktop app
- Search all fields
- Organize entries in groups
- Single tap password copy to clipboard
- Single tap password copy to clipboard and open website
- Clear password from clipboard after one minute
- Multiple fields (title, username, password, URL, email and notes)
- Full unicode support
- iTunes file sharing
- Receives safes as e-mail attachments (please name your safes with a .psafe3 extension)
- Opens safes from Dropbox (free without sync, paid otherwise)
- Export to PDF (encrypted, of course)
- Password history (per safe and per entry settings)
- Named password policies
- Fully compatible with Password Safe version 3.31 file format
- Multiple safes
- Unlimited passwords
- Unlimited password groups
- Open source
** Syncing via Dropbox is an In-App purchase.
Instead of trusting on a single developer security knowledge, pwSafe borrows all its encryption code directly from the famous Password Safe open source password manager (http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/).
Password Safe has been originally created by security guru Bruce Schneier and nowadays is maintained by Rony Shapiro. Since it has been around as an open source project for almost a decade now, it has been extensively reviewed by many experts.