The perfect application for anyone who wants to keep people from accidentally seeing their private photos and videos. With the help of this app, you're able to manage your photos into folders and subfolders. Use passcode to lock entire app or individual folder. App could record the break-in attempts silently and tell you when, where and who attempt to login and view your privacy.
lock entire app with a strong password
Password lock individual folder
Support decoy password
Record break-in attempts
Badge alerts tell you about break-in attempts
View break-in attempts log
* Organize folders:
Create, Move, Delete folders
Drag and drop to reorder folders
Customizable folder color
Customizable background style
* Organize photos(videos):
Organize photos into folders and sub folders
Sort photos by dates, filenames, types or custom sort sequence
Drag and drop to reorder photos
Copy, move, delete, rename files
Photo rating module (Rate your photos with stars)
* View photos:
Compare Photos (iPad only)
* Photo Transfer (In-App Purchase):
FTP Transfer: Transfer folders and files between computer and device over wifi network.
HTTP Transfer: Transfer files between computer and device over wifi network. View photos in the browser.
Peer to Peer Transfer: Directly transfer files between iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch over wifi network.
USB Transfer: Import/Export photos from/to iTunes file sharing.
Basic Transfer: Import/Export photos from/to the Photos app.
* Meta Data:
File name, size
Taken date, EXIF and geo-tag
Share photos on facebook, twitter
Send photos by email
* Share files with other apps:
Copy and paste files from/to clipboard
Support "Open In" command to open file from/to other apps
* More features:
Search photos by filename, caption
Support air print
Camera for iPhone and iPad2
Support all orientations
NOTE: Devices and computers must connect on the same wifi for photo transfer.
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/linkusnow
* Compatibility fix for iOS 8
* Fixed an issue that photos are damaged when adding caption.
* Replaced texture background with black/gray background color. Texture background doesn't look good on iOS 7 and iOS 8.
* Fixed an issue that some files (thumbs.db and *.ini) make Cyberduck raise an error during file uploading.
* Additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 06, 2014
- 4.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (14)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (3242)