Printing for iPhone Printer Verification
Printing Verification is a free demo printing app. You can use it to verify that any of our paid printing apps will work with your printer. If this demo works for you, any of our printing apps are guaranteed to work with your printer.
Print to networked or shared printers. No additional software is necessary. This app includes support for over 1400 printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox, Ricoh, Oki, Kyocera, Infotec, NRG, Lanier, and many more.
HOW DO I USE THIS APP?
1. Try printing the sample PDF, web page, or photo that are included in this app. For example, tap Main Menu > Document Printing.
2. Tap the Print button in the menu bar.
3. In the Printer Options+ menu, tap Select Printer.
4. Select a printer from the list of detected network and shared printers, and tap Print.
DOES THIS APP SUPPORT MY PRINTER?
See the list of printer models this app supports at http://www.ndilitechnologies.com/help.html.
WHAT IF MY PRINTER ISN'T AUTOMATICALLY DETECTED OR IS PRINTING GARBAGE OR BLANK SHEETS?
See "Help With Printing" in the user guide. You may be able to manually configure this app to use a different driver for the printer, because with over 1400 drivers included, there is a high probability that a related driver will work for your model.
HOW DO I KNOW THAT THE PAID VERSION WILL WORK?
The paid version of this app includes the exact same set of printer drivers as the free demo app.
I BOUGHT THE PAID VERSION. NOW, HOW CAN I USE IT TO PRINT FROM MY OTHER APPS?
Import your document into [the paid version] first, and then view it. While viewing it, tap the Print button.
(The operating system of the iPad/iPhone/iPod, iOS, is designed such that each app you install is given its own storage space. There is no centralized (shared) storage space on your device. This means that this app's proprietary printing engine only works within this app. To say it another way: the iOS does not support/allow third party system-wide drivers. The iOS cannot use this app to print files within another app's storage space—for example, files stored in Pages, Numbers, Safari, Notes, Mail, etc. Therefore, files created in other apps must be imported into this app.)
NOTE: This demo won't allow you to import documents into this app and print them, but the paid versions will.
HOW DO I IMPORT FILES INTO [THE PAID VERSION]?
• Use a web browser to transfer files between your computer and this app.
• Use iTunes to upload files into this app.
• Use a WebDAV server to transfer files.
• Email a file to yourself. Then, open the Mail app, press and hold down the attachment until the "Open In..." menu appears. Select [the paid app] from the list of apps displayed.
• Print remote files on MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox or download them into this app. (Certain apps only. Make sure this feature is listed in its iTunes description).
• Print web-based files or download them into this app. (Certain apps only. Make sure this feature is listed in its iTunes description).
• Capture and print images from your onboard camera or photo album. (Certain apps only. Make sure this feature is listed in its iTunes description).
IS THERE HELP AVAILABLE?
Yes. In addition to the built-in user guide, you can also ask questions via our real-time chat Customer Support module.
* NEW PRINTERS ADDED! Now supports over 1,700 printers!!!
* Added configurable PAPER sizes: inc. support for A4, LETTER, LEGAL,
* Support for file and folder renaming and moving
* Also includes bug fixes and enhancements
Thanks everyone for your feedback and requests!
This version includes the much-requested configurable Page/Paper size, including support for selecting between A4, Letter, Legal or your printer Default paper size.
Several more printer drivers have been added, and enhancements made to existing printer drivers, particularly for Canon, Epson.
Additionally existing drivers have been significantly overhauled, and several updates and enhancements added.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 20, 2012
- Ndili Technologies, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (182)
- 34.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Airports 4 Pilots Pro - World Edition
• App Factory
• Document Downloader (with Printing, Fax Postal Mail and Real Postcards)
• Document Downloader for iPad
• Documentz™ (with Screen Share, Print and Fax)
• Documentz™ Pro for iPad
• Easy App Maker
• Fax Print & Share Lite for iPad
• Fax Print & Share Pro
• Fax Print & Share Pro for iPad
• Fax Print & Share for iPad
• Fax Print Share
• Fax Print Share Lite (now includes Postal Mail and Postcards)
• Faxing for iPad
• Faxing for iPhone
• Mobile Presenter Pro - Wireless Screen Sharing and Projection for iPad
• Mobile Presenter™ - iPhone and iPod Screen Sharing and Projection
• MobileToolz™ (Print, Fax, Scan, use ext. Keyboard, Mobile Presentations, +More)
• MobileToolz™ Pro - Print, Fax, Scan, use ext. Keyboard, Mobile Presentations, +More for iPad
• Music Remote™ (Remotely control the iPod player in your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad)
• Music Remote™ for iPad (Remote control for iPod, iPhone and iPad Music)
• My Toll Free Number - with VoiceMail and Fax - for iPad
• My Toll Free Number - with VoiceMail and Fax - for iPhone
• My Toll Free Number Lite - with VoiceMail and Fax - for iPad
• My Toll Free Number Lite - with VoiceMail and Fax - for iPhone
• NIHFCU Mortgage
• Postcards by Mail
• Postcards for iPad
• Print Online Pro (with Fax, Print-to-Postal Mail, send Real Postcards and More)
• Print Online for iPad
• Printing for iPad
• Printing for iPad Printer Verification
• Printing for iPhone
• Replicate™ Pro (with P2P Screen and Document Sharing, Mobile Presentations and More)
• Replicate™ Pro for iPad
• Replicate™ for iPad (Share your iPad screen with your computer)
• ScreenCaster Lite for iPad
• ScreenCaster Lite for iPhone
• ScreenCaster for iPad
• ScreenCaster for iPhone
• Tracking for iPad
• Tracking for iPhone
• Trip Logger with GPS Track Recorder
• Wireless Whiteboard for iPad
• Wireless Whiteboard for iPhone