iOS Universal Utilities
PractiScore is a complete practical shooting or timed shooting competition match scoring system. It also supports precision competitions such as PRS and NRA Bullseye.
Developed by Ken Nelson to operate his very active Southern Utah Practical Shooters (who run 2 to 3 matches per week, plus 6+ major matches a year, it's purpose is to make a club director, match director, and stats officer's life good again. To give them back their weekend nights, and to let shooters have instant, accurate results immediately on last shots fired.
It was developed by a practical shooting club director to make his, and other shooting club director jobs much much easier. It makes managing and scoring any sized match quick, easy and fast.
* FREE! Always free to clubs and matches.
Always has been. Always will be.
* runs on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
* sends necessary data to various sports (classification, results , so forth)
* does complete match scoring, including match and stage results
* is really fast and easy to use
* One button posting of results to web.
* Supports any size match, has been used to score the largest matches
in the country.
* easy walk-on support with registration on the mobile
* default setups for the most common match types (USPSA, IDPA, IPSC,
ICORE, Time Plus, Steel Challenge, NSSF Rimfire Challenge,
PRS, Time Plus/w points, NRA Bianchi Cup, &
TImed NRA Competitions 3GN)
* Design your own sport/ruleset for penalties, bonuses. Configurable
to virtually any practical shooting or timed shooting competition.
* New support for points based scoring, such as
Sniper matches, PRS, NRA Smallbore, or any type of precision target.
* Integrates with Clubs.PractiScore.Com, for complete
match management including registration, shooter management,
shooter management of their own match registration,
squadding (self squadding and match director managed squadding),
emailing participants, and even free (except for bank fees)
online payments and match store for shirts and other
Clubs.practiscore.com is also free, and always will be.
Added missing state code to shooter list filters.
Fixed GADPA results posting.
ICORE Overtime Shot penalty changed to 5 seconds.
Added validation for all USPSA file exports to ensure the match date is set later than 2001.
Fixed a bug in the csv import.
Updated the SCSA Steel Master report.
Added the SCSA Rifle Master Report.
Added the SCSA awards Report.
Added the SCSA Centerfire prize table report.
Removed the old "New Match" that created an editable USPSA blank match. Templates are the way to go now.
Added shooter division to the squad list.
Added new class to the class update report for shooters who were modified.
A fix where decimal precision was not used correctly to sort PRS scores.
Fixed "Return to Creation" not working.
Added Shooter counts for sections in Shooter List.