iOS Universal Utilities
PractiScore is a complete practical shooting or timed shooting competition match scoring system. It also supports precision competitions such as PRS and NRA Bullseye.
Developed by Ken Nelson to operate his very active Southern Utah Practical Shooters (who run 2 to 3 matches per week, plus 6+ major matches a year, it's purpose is to make a club director, match director, and stats officer's life good again. To give them back their weekend nights, and to let shooters have instant, accurate results immediately on last shots fired.
It was developed by a practical shooting club director to make his, and other shooting club director jobs much much easier. It makes managing and scoring any sized match quick, easy and fast.
* FREE! Always free to clubs and matches.
Always has been. Always will be.
* runs on iPhone, iTouch, iPad, and Android phones/tablets
* sends necessary data to various sports (classification, results , so forth)
* does complete match scoring, including match and stage results
* is really fast and easy to use
* One button posting of results to web.
* Supports any size match, has been used to score the largest matches
in the country.
* easy walk-on support with registration on the mobile
* default setups for the most common match types (USPSA, IDPA, IPSC,
ICORE, Time Plus, Steel Challenge, NSSF Rimfire Challenge,
USCA, Time Plus/w points, NRA Bianchi Cup, &
TImed NRA Competitions
* Design your own sport/ruleset for penalties, bonuses. Configurable
to virtually any practical shooting or timed shooting competition.
* New support for points based scoring, such as
Sniper matches, PRS, NRA Smallbore, or any type of precision target.
* Integrates with Clubs.PractiScore.Com, for complete
match management including registration, shooter management,
shooter management of their own match registration,
squadding (self squadding and match director managed squadding),
emailing participants, and even free (except for bank fees)
online payments and match store for shirts and other
Clubs.practiscore.com is also free, and always will be.
Added ICORE scoring type. As this is a new module, please use it, but pretest your setup, and backup often.
Added functionality to backup matches from the main screen. This is to make it easier to remember to backup your match data frequently.
Added Clone function to the main screen. Use this to create a duplicate of any match you have. Match files can be shared and used to create additional matches with the same stages, penalties, and registration.
Added new divisions in IDPA, SCSA, 3GN.
Added new function to sync shooters from other matches. This can be used to create match series or to run different types of matches simultaneously with the same registration. Also useful for creating and editing registrations outside of your main match setup before importing. This is found at the bottom of the Shooters/Squads menu.
Match series reports can now use combine scores for multiple matches where the registrations are identical. This allows for more accurate shooter identities between matches as well as duplicate entries to be differentiated in series matches. It is found in the upper right corner of the main screen.
Match series now reports by divisions as well as overall.
NSSF match types are now compatible between platforms.