iOS Universal Utilities
PractiScore is a complete practical shooting or timed shooting competition match scoring system. It also supports precision competitions such as PRS and NRA Bullseye.
Developed by Ken Nelson to operate his very active Southern Utah Practical Shooters (who run 2 to 3 matches per week, plus 6+ major matches a year, it's purpose is to make a club director, match director, and stats officer's life good again. To give them back their weekend nights, and to let shooters have instant, accurate results immediately on last shots fired.
It was developed by a practical shooting club director to make his, and other shooting club director jobs much much easier. It makes managing and scoring any sized match quick, easy and fast.
* FREE! Always free to clubs and matches.
Always has been. Always will be.
* runs on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
* sends necessary data to various sports (classification, results , so forth)
* does complete match scoring, including match and stage results
* is really fast and easy to use
* One button posting of results to web.
* Supports any size match, has been used to score the largest matches
in the country.
* easy walk-on support with registration on the mobile
* default setups for the most common match types (USPSA, IDPA, IPSC,
ICORE, Time Plus, Steel Challenge, NSSF Rimfire Challenge,
PRS, Time Plus/w points, NRA Bianchi Cup, &
TImed NRA Competitions 3GN)
* Design your own sport/ruleset for penalties, bonuses. Configurable
to virtually any practical shooting or timed shooting competition.
* New support for points based scoring, such as
Sniper matches, PRS, NRA Smallbore, or any type of precision target.
* Integrates with Clubs.PractiScore.Com, for complete
match management including registration, shooter management,
shooter management of their own match registration,
squadding (self squadding and match director managed squadding),
emailing participants, and even free (except for bank fees)
online payments and match store for shirts and other
Clubs.practiscore.com is also free, and always will be.
Added PCC division to USPSA uploads.
Fixed a bug where the history views only showed the current score.
Added manual squad sorting.
Added counts and values for all targets and penalties to review/history screens for USPSA scoring.
Stage order can now be rearranged when in creation mode.