Place Clock is like a pro version of the iPhone’s clock app, extended with the best location based reminders and functions around.
"This app is really cool and the location features definitely work"
"Overall, it feels like something that Apple designed themselves"
The Place Clock application is designed as an improved and extended alternative to the iPhones standard clock app. It provides all the alarm, stopwatch and timer functions as the clock application does, but adds location based alarms and functions along with extended snooze options. This allows you to set reminders when you arrive, leave or get within a specified distance to a place of your choice. You can also set location based stopwatches and timers to measure the time you spend at a place or to get a an alert after spending a preset time there. The app is fully background compatible and has a minimal impact on the phones battery time.
• All your usual time alarms, stopwatches and timers
• Measure how many hours you spend at work or gym each day, week and month
• Get an alert each day when you spent 8 hours at work
• Have an alarm trigger a certain distance from your train station so you can safely take a nap
• Have your morning alarm trigger at different times when you are sleeping at your own home or at your sweetheart’s home
• Get a reminder every Tuesday and Thursday 15 minutes after you get home to wash your uniform
• Set an alarm to trigger when you arrive, depart or get within a specified range from a place
• Optional time rules to only trigger on certain dates or times of the day
• Create places by contact address, address search, map browsing or at your current location
• Stores a list of your named places for easy re-use
• Supports all the alarm functions found in the standard iPhone clock application
• Optional place restrictions to only trigger when at a certain place
• Advanced snooze options with numerous options like interval length, min and max number of snooze count, shortening and flexible intervals.
• Create any number of stopwatches and have them run simultaneously
• Use place restrictions on a stopwatch to only count time if at a certain place
• Stopwatches with place restrictions split time over days instead of laps letting you see how much time you spent at a place at any given day during the run-time of the stopwatch.
• Create any number of timers and have them run simultaneously
• Use place restrictions on a timer to only count down time if at a certain place
• Use auto repeat options to automatically start timers each time you enter or exit a place
• Set timers on up to 990 hours to for example track remaining project time.
1) You need an iPhone 3GS or later running iOS 4.0 or later to use the app.
2) Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Place Clock will however for typical usage patterns use the GPS less the 10% of the time location features are in use, thus allowing 24-7 usage of these features.
This is a maintenance release that solves some rare crash issues.
If you like Place Clock then please support us by rating the app and recommending it to all your friends.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 04, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (35)
- 7.9 MB