Pipe Calc Elite
iOS Universal Utilities
Pipe Calc Elite™ is an advanced calculator designed specifically for pipe trade professionals. This app provides quick and reliable access to standard pipe data and dimensions for 7 different piping materials. In addition, Pipe Calc Elite™ makes solving complex pressure loss equations, linear and rolling offsets, cutbacks, and other calculations you might need on the job site a breeze.
Pipe Calc Elite™ has a wide range of unit conversion capabilities and its ability to accept and manipulate fractions for all calculations is exceptional.
Whether you’re a plumber, pipe fabricator, or any other professional in the pipe trade you’ll find this calculator a valuable tool to have on you at all times.
• Feet & Inch Fractions and Trig
• Build-in pipe data including area, diameters, and fill weights
• Offsets and complex rolling offsets
• Bends, slopes, grade, drop, and fitting angles
• Run, take-out, and cutback calcs
• Pressure loss for any size pipe or type based on flow rate, velocity, length or combinations of these inputs
• Unit conversions for flow, velocity, pressure, force, length, area, and temperature
• Flow rates, force, volume, and velocity of fluid in a pipe
Build-In Pipe Data
• Select from 7 different pipe materials (Steel, Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Cast Iron, PVC, and Copper)
• Select Pipe Type (i.e. schedule 40, 80)
• Enter Pipe size (1/4" to 42")
• Solves for inside diameter, outside diameter, internal area, wall thickness, pipe volume per foot, dry pipe weight per foot, and filled pipe weight per foot
Visit our website: http://www.cyberprodigy.com/pipecalcelite for more information including our detailed user's manual.
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can make things right before posting any negative reviews. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this pipe calculator.
Pipe Calc Elite™ is not associated with Pipe Trades Pro™ and Cyberprodigy LLC is not affiliated with Calculated Industries, Inc.
-Overall performance and compatibility improvements for latest iOS platforms.