Do you know where you’ve parked your car? Your bike? Even your horse? With a push of a button, Pinpoint Parking drops a pin on a map marking where you have left your vehicle, making it easy to find. Using your iPhone’s GPS, be guided back to your vehicle – get rid of all of those stressful moments, wondering where you could have parked.
Remember, Pinpoint Parking isn’t just about finding your car. You can use it to keep track of your bike, your moped, your motorbike, your horse, tricycle, or scooter - just about anything you can think of. You can use it to keep track of places as well. Get off a bus in an unfamiliar town? Drop a pin when you get off the bus and easily find your way back to the bus stop to make sure that you make it home.
• Mark and save your location so that you know where you should return to
• Use the navigational arrow to be guided back to your vehicle (iPhone 3GS and above only)
• Bad or No GPS signal? Drag and drop your pin to the correct location
• Add notes – in a parking ramp? Keep note of what spot you are in
• Look up the address of your parked vehicle
• Photograph your parked vehicle
• Record how long your vehicle has been parked – beat that parking meter!
• Clean, intuitive user interface
Never lose your vehicle again – with Pinpoint Parking you’ll always have its location stored, right when you need it.
Various Bug Fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 13, 2010
- Mobile Data Solutions, Inc.
- 0.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data