iOS Universal Utilities
Numerical² is the calculator without equal! Whether you’re doing simple math, scientific equations, advanced brackets, or just like a pretty app, Numerical² is the answer!
Use the NEW Today Widget and work straight from Notification Center.
- No equals button! Just type a question and get your answer.
- Brackets are added automatically as you type.
- Equations are automatically saved to the History list, which now syncs with iCloud.
- Rewritten in Swift to be fast fast fast.
- Full scientific keypad including sin/cos/tan, EE, ln, log, square root and more!
- Use the fraction key to do coherent fractional math and your answer is presented in numeric and fractional formats.
- Use Pi, E and infinity to determine the answer to any question, including impossible ones.
- Customise your perfect calculator by changing History position to be behind keyboard or to the side ala Numerical 1.
- Landscape finally works on iPhone.
- Full support for iPad Split Screen multi-tasking.
- Install the Numerical² keyboard so you can calculate a question in any app. Tap a button and the answer is inserted in the text field.
- Made a mistake? Tap the current equation to enter edit mode where you can select characters, insert and delete.
- Options to hide scientific keyboard, change decimal count of answer, and use radians/degrees for angle maths.
- Decimals and grouping symbols are localised.
- Install the Numerical² Keyboard and calculate a question in any textfield in iOS.
- Enable the Today Widget so you can work directly from Notification Center.
- Tap to copy, paste or insert the answer in the currently context.
- History syncs via iCloud.
- Now support external bluetooth keyboards.
- Beautiful minimalist design.
- Apply 16 beautiful themes including new entrants Candy, Mint, Lava and a set of “bright themes”.
- Use the Theme Creator to make your own bright and beautiful color scheme, and name it accordingly.
- Snappy sound effects.
- Numerical² is Free, but you can become a Numerical Supporter if you really like what we’re doing and want to send a few $ our way each month.
If you have any questions or feedback please get in touch:
Developed by @andrewjclark. Designed by @andrewjclark & @alexvanderzon.
We hope you love it <3
- iPhone X layout improvements.
- Decimal selector now goes as low as 2 decimal places.
- Fix for issue where editing equations could add unexpected commas and flip fractions.