Control your home's temperature from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Nest Mobile app. Last-minute trip? Change the temperature from the ski slopes. Coming home early to a cold house? Turn up the heat on your way. The Nest Mobile app allows you to adjust your Nest Learning Thermostat from anywhere.
Please note that the Nest Mobile app can only be used with a Nest Learning Thermostat. To buy a Nest thermostat, go to nest.com (USA and Canada only).
- Check and change your Nest's temperature remotely
- View and edit your Nest's schedule remotely
- View when and for how long your heating and cooling system was on for the last 10 days
- Access the settings of your home's Nest Learning Thermostat
- Find out if you're saving energy with the Nest Leaf
- Enable unique System Match energy-saving features tuned for your home and system type
- Improved experience for Rush Hour Rewards
- Schedule the fan to turn on daily, for a few minutes each hour, or on a timer.
- View Sunblock and Cool to Dry in Energy History.
- Tap and hold the tick on the large thermostat icon to change the temperature (in addition to tapping the upper or lower half of the icon).
- Get messages for Filter Reminders.
- Remove a thermostat and add or remove a home from the app.
- Get messages for Seasonal Savings and Rush Hour Rewards and see their effect in Energy History (available with certain utility programs).
- Overall improvements and bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 3 hours ago
- Nest Labs
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (969)
- 14.1 MB