Nest - Your home in your hand
iOS Universal Lifestyle
At Nest, we make products that are beautiful, thoughtful and easy to use. The newly redesigned Nest app is no exception.
Control your Nest Learning Thermostat, see your home with Nest Cam and Dropcam, and know if Nest Protect goes off – all in one place. And get notifications on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
Nest uses sensors, algorithms and the location of your phone to do the right thing automatically, like turning off the heat and turning on the camera when you leave. And everyone at home can get notifications and control the Nest products they need with their own Nest Account – no more sharing passwords.
Nest Learning Thermostat
The thermostat that programs itself to help you save energy.
- Adjust the temperature from the train or the sofa using your phone or Apple Watch.
- See how much energy you used and why. The more you know, the more you can save.
- View and edit your thermostat schedule or boost your domestic hot water.
- Get extreme temperature alerts before your home gets too cold.
- Earn Leafs when you choose a temperature that saves you energy.
The smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks and alerts your phone.
- Get an alert if Nest Protect senses smoke or carbon monoxide (CO). Or if the batteries are low. (Requires Wi-Fi and working internet connection)
- Silence an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- See the status of your batteries, sensors and Wi-Fi connection.
- Run a Safety Checkup to test all your alarms at once – without using a chair or ladder. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- Get “What To Do” instructions during a smoke or CO event.
- See your Safety History so you know when alerts happened and why.
Nest Cam Indoor, Nest Cam Outdoor and Dropcam
The security cameras that let you see your home on your phone, inside and out.
- Set up your camera on your phone. Just plug it in and download the app to get started.
- Get alerts when there’s activity, and talk back to get someone’s attention.
- See what you missed with snapshots of the last three hours.
- Check in on home 24/7 in super clear 1080p HD (Nest Cam and Dropcam Pro only).
- Get person alerts and up to 30 days of video history when you subscribe to Nest Aware. (Subscription service sold separately.)
Some features require a working internet connection, Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth.
Your thermostat will now show “Eco” instead of “Auto-Away.” Just like today, Nest will continue to set Home and Away automatically, saving energy when no one’s home.
Away temperatures are now called Eco Temperatures.
When you’re home, you can save energy by selecting Eco Temperatures on your thermostat or in the Nest app.