This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Social Networking
MMS has arrived for your iPhone! MMS Lite lets you send images/photos directly to your friend’s phone. Send images directly to your friend’s SMS inbox. The images are optimized to display on your friend’s phone.
The MMS application will now allow users to send 10 messages in the first month and 2 additional messages in each following month. No additional registration required. Your account will be updated every month. For added features and the latest updates, please visit "MMS Pro" app http://tiny.cc/mmspro - brought to you by Hook Mobile.
* Send picture message directly from your iPhone
* Direct messages to your friends phone number, no emails
* Able to send pictures from your Photo Album
* Access your camera to take a picture to send
* Able to access your Address Book
* Images optimized to your friends phone
* Messages are delivered as MMS, no additional costs
* Friends receive messages in their messaging inbox
Supported Carriers USA only:
*standard messaging rates apply
No International carriers supported at this time, please check back soon.
How to send a message:
1. Select Send Photo
2. Enter phone number or use Address Book
3. Enter text for the message
4. Add picture from Photo Library or choose Camera to take a picture
5. Click Send
Sending message to an iPhone:
iPhone recipients will need to click on the link in the welcome message to begin receiving images. She / he will receive a link to view the image on an iPhone optimized web site.
Sending message to non-iPhone users:
Your friends will need to reply Y to the first message to begin receiving images.
In order to deliver accurate and personalized messages to your friends, please enter your first and last name when registering your app. Please contact support if you did not enter both fields correctly.
We are working on an update to give better error messages and it should be available soon. In the meanwhile, if you encounter the "generic server error", please fee free to contact support. Thanks.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service available for AT&T iPhone users only.
Premium App coming soon!
Compatible with iPhone
iPhone 2.0 Software Update
- Bug fixes
- Much better error messages