Mover+ is the quickest way to move stuff from iPhone A to iPhone B, with style. Put what you want to send on the Mover table, connect via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, and flick it offscreen where you want it to go! See the video demo at http://infinite-labs.net/mover/.
Mover+ works with video shot by your iPhone 3GS, and on all iPhone and iPod models with photos, contacts, web bookmarks and text clippings. Mover+ works best when transferring over Wi-Fi and can also connect compatible iPhones and iPod touches over Bluetooth in a pinch.
★ ALL NEW VERSION! Mover 3.0 has been rewritten from the ground up to make it faster and more reliable, and now includes video transfer support!
• Move things around and send them to the iPhone where you want them to be with just a flick.
• Send videos from iPhone 3GS and receive it on all iPhone and iPod models!
• Also, send and receive photos, contacts, bookmarks and text clippings from all iPhones.
• No need for pairing: Mover can pick up other iPhones connected to the same Wi-Fi network. And if there's no Wi-Fi, Mover+ also supports Bluetooth transfers on newer models of iPhone and iPod touch.
• No need to worry about saving: everything is immediately saved on arrival in your iPhone's Pictures and Contacts, and never deleted by Mover, allowing you to clear crowded screens without worrying about data loss.
• On Wi-Fi networks, Mover+ is compatible with the free version of Mover for contacts and photos!
(Bluetooth is supported only between iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, on second generation iPod touch and on all later models. Previous models support Wi-Fi only.)
• Added support for transferring videos and photos without recompressing them or losing metadata (such as GPS tags, shooting date or camera info). This feature requires iOS 4.1 or later. For more info, see the web page at http://bit.ly/mover-original-quality.
• Added support for iOS 4 fast application switching.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 06, 2012
- Infinite Labs
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (159)
- 6.0 MB