iTerminal - SSH Telnet Client
iOS Universal Utilities
iTerminal is a simple yet very powerful SSH and Telnet client on your iPhone and iPad. You can connect to remote servers through SSH or Telnet with iTerminal.
Supported features include:
- Connect to your servers using user name/password or private key authentication through SSH.
- Connect to your servers using Telnet.
- Support Server List.
- Support exporting Server info to and importing Server info from iCloud. Now Server info can be easily transferred among different versions and devices.
- Support to connect through Socks 5 Proxy Server.
- Support history of Recent Tasks.
- Support Private Key Management and encrypted PEM and PPK keys up to 4096 bit long.
-- Support importing key files from and exporting key files to your iCloud Drive. You now can easily import a key file from your iCloud Drive by copying your key file to your iCloud Drive under /iterminal/key folder.
- Support Bluetooth Keyboard.
With its simple interfaces, iTerminal provides the easiest way to securely connect to your remote servers on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iTerminal/iTerminal_overview.php.
1. Fully redesigned for bigger iPhone and iPad screens. Supports iPhone X.
2. Built for iOS 11.
3. Supports shared Server List and Recent Task List among different devices and versions.
4. Supports IPv6.
5. Added Sorting for Server List.
6. Supports Control Keys on external keyboards.
7. Many bug fixes.