iPhone/iPod and iPad Version.
iTempco - Temperature Control is a free "thermodynamic" app designed for anyone work with space heating, thermoregulating, refrigeration, air conditioning, power plants, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, petroleum refineries, natural gas processing, cogeneration and waste water treatment plants.
1) Noise analyzer / noise meter
2) Unit converter for
--- Volume Flow
--- Dynamic Viscosity
--- Kinematic Viscosity
3) Wet-bulb temperature Calculator
4) Pressure drop Calculator
5) Exchange surface Calculator
6) Thermal duty Calculator
7) RSS Feed
1 - NOISE ANALYZER
iTempco is a real-time noise meter for the iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad. The application displays values, into the actual measuring range of the iPhone (about 100dB), trough a clearly spectrogram.
iTempco - Temperature Control, advise you of the noise around you
- 00-20 dB: Quiet, suitable for living & sleeping
- 20-40 dB: Comfortable, suitable for office
- 40-60 dB: Busy, suitable for business
- 60-80 dB: Bustling, suitable for traffic
- 80-100 dB: Noisily, suitable for factory
- >100 dB: Terrible, don't stay for health
2 - UNIT CONVERTER
iTempco converts a lot of units with only few touches!
Density, power, pressure, temperature, volume and volume flow, dynamic and kinematic viscosity can be converted with a simple and intuitive interface. Anyone who's spent 10 minutes with an iPhone/iPod Touch and iPadcan use it.
And, after you get all your new data, just with one click you can email you (or one of your friend) the table with the converted values.
3 - WET BULB CALCULATOR
Wet bulb temperature is the lowest temperature that can be reached by the evaporation of water only. It is the temperature you feel when your skin is wet and is exposed to moving air. It is the temperature you use when make a project of an evaporative cooling tower or an adiabatic system using dry-coolers.
4 - PRESSURE DROP CALCULATOR
Tool to calculate the correct pressure drop in an hydraulic plant pipe.
Calculate pipe diameter, fluid velocity then you can get the correct pump.
5 - EXCHANGE SURFACE CALCULATOR
Smart tool to calculate the heat transfer area on a thermal duty. You need temperature difference, global thermal coefficient, then you get the surface.
Only for test not for project.
6 - THERMAL DUTY CALCULATOR
Do you need to select the chiller, cooling tower, heat exchanger thermal capacity? input the correct data and you get the result.
- iTempco Noise Analyzer has not been shown to meet ANSI or IEC standards for sound level meters.
- The iPhone’s built in mic is not sensitive enough for professional level sound meter.
- The results of the conversions, due to roundings, can be approximate results
Thermal duty Calculator:
- The specific heat value is variable according to the temperature function at which it is considered.
- The purpose of this tool is to give a maximum indication, therefore it is required the average value of the specific heat.
- The resulting values cannot be used for design or deemed valid as reference values, but only for indicative uses, in the preliminary stage or approximate verification.
- The values inserted in the table are based on a temperature of 40 ° C.
iTempco - Temperature Control (http://actionmobileapp.com/iTempco/) is developed by Action! (http://www.action.mi.it)
- graphic bug fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 15, 2014
- 21.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• BUGNION IP TEST: valuta l’efficacia della tua strategia di tutela della proprietà industriale e intellettuale
• Bao Gioielli
• Bore & Shaft
• Calcolatore IMU
• Codmmunicator 2Ddecoder
• Crazy Robberies
• Engineering Toolbox
• Impianti a livelli
• Insert Coin
• MetalMed dB
• MetalMed dB PRO
• Nanotech Italia
• Take ur Time
• VISION AID
• Welding Calculator
• Welding Calculator Pro