iStrelok is a ballistic trajectory calculator.
- 290 reticles supported! Full list see here: http://istrelok.borisov.mobi
- You can see holdovers on your reticle and scale holdovers to any magnification (if reticle is located in second focal plane).
- Trajectory calibration ("Truing") feature.
- abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
Small, handy and accurate. Field-proven accuracy since 2001.
Supports imperial units (yards, feet, inches, etc).
- Drop Zone 223 BDC, 1-4x, Bushnell
- 308 BDC, 2-7x, Hilux (Leatherwood)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 03, 2013
- Igor Borisov
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (403)
- 4.6 MB