iStrelok is a ballistic trajectory calculator.
- 370 reticles supported! Full list see here: http://istrelok.borisov.mobi
- You can see holdovers on your reticle and scale holdovers to any magnification (if reticle is located in second focal plane).
- Trajectory calibration ("Truing") feature.
- abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
- supports WetherFlow wind meter
Small, handy and accurate. Field-proven accuracy since 2001.
Supports imperial units (yards, feet, inches, etc).
1. Fixed slope angle measurement with camera
2. Corrected Trifecta Reticle System (4-12x44 Scheels)
3. Added reticle Circle Dot X1, FFP (IOR/Valdada)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- Igor Borisov
- 5.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (411)