This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPad Utilities
iRotorBalancer is a technical tool for balancing of rotating machinery in single-plane and two-planes. The iPad application connects to an external hardware to collect the vibration Amplitude and Phase with an accelerometer and Optical Sensor, and calculates the correction balancing weights and its angular positions.
NOTE: This app works with an external hardware (contact www.motionics.com for more information)
- Single-Plane balancing using the Vector-Method (Amplitude & Phase Measurements)
- Single-Plane balancing using the Four-Runs-Method (Amplitude Measurement)
- Two-Planes Balancing using the Influence Coefficients Method (Amplitude & Phase Measurements)
- Displays Real-Time Waveform signal
- Displays Real-Time Spectrum of the Vibration Signal (FFT)
- Automatic Select the 1X Peak amplitude and Phase
- Polar Plot and Graphic location of the trial and correction weights
- Handy calculator to estimate the Trial Weights
- Angular mass distribution calculator
- Permissible Residual Imbalance determination
- Calculate weight removal (drilling)
- Generate complete Report with Spectrum, Polar Plots, Balancing Data, Pictures from Camera or Library, Map location, Notes and Signature.
- Email pdf report
- Accelerometer Calibration Option
- Complete help and instruction
- Fixed Minor Computation Error in 2-Plane Balancing
- Updated 1X Peak Searching with Tachometer Input