Incoming! for Google Voice
Incoming saves you money by converting your outgoing calls into incoming calls. If you have a cellular plan that has unlimited incoming calls. All of your calls can now be incoming calls. Incoming uses your google voice account as a callback service that is simple and easy to use.
Features include a visual favourites list, visual call history, and built-in address book.
• Convert any outgoing calls into real incoming calls.
• Works on any iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad Device.
• Works over 3G
• Does not use iPhone to encode VOIP (saving battery life).
Here's how it works:
1. Enter a phone number into the app and press CALL.
2. Receive an incoming call that will connect you with the number you have dialled.
f you have any questions, suggestions or need one on one help please write us at ScoobyDoobyBoy@shaw.ca
Google Voice™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Incoming! for Google Voice uses the Google API but is not endorsed or certified by Google.
updated for iOS 5
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 25, 2011
- Terry Demco
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (5)
- 1.7 MB