The main functions of the app include a live cast from a maximum of 4 (iPhone/iPod) or 6 (iPad) cameras from different recorders. Any number of recorders can be saved. This allows you to flexibly access several recorders when out and about and to monitor all video data live. The new user interface provides improved, intuitive guidance and supports the user comfort on smartphones or tablets, such as displaying videos in landscape format: simply turn the end device on its side and switch to full-screen view. Saving images and videos from the live cast is also possible. The corresponding file is saved in the image folder and can be conveniently sent from there via MMS or e-mail.
New in version 2.0 is, for example, remote access to the recording data on the recorder: just select the camera archive, recorder, and playback time. The recorded data is then streamed directly to your mobile device, over the network or an internet connection.
- Live images from up to 4 (iPhone/iPod) or 6 (iPad) cameras (analog and network) from different recorders displayed simultaneously
- Direct remote access to the recorder’s recordings using the iDVR app
- Integration of the ABUS server for simple integration of the recorder in the app
- Full-screen display, including landscape mode
- Save an image or video clip from live view directly in the local memory of the end device
- Control a PTZ camera by moving a finger over the touchscreen
- Display the log files of a particular recorder to check the status and warning messages
- Create favorites groups from cameras of different recorders
- Universal app for iPhone/iPod and iPad
The app supports German, English, French, Dutch, Danish and Polish.
This app is compatible with the following ABUS digital recorders:
TVVR20000, TVVR20001, TVVR30000, TVVR30001, TVVR30002, TVVR30003, TVVR35010, TVVR35011 TVVR40000, TVVR40010, TVVR40020, TVVR40021, TVVR41000, TVVR41100, TVVR4110, TVVR41120, TVVR45020, TVVR45021, TVVR50010, TVVR50011, TVVR50020, TVVR50021, TVVR60010, TVVR60020, TVHD80000, TVHD80010
• Intensive use of the live-streaming function can increase battery consumption, causing the end device to heat up
• In the case of remote connections, additional costs can be incurred depending on your provider
✓ Bugfix for iPad iOS5 Playbackmode
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 20, 2013
- ABUS Security-Center
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (13)
- 7.1 MB