Google app — Search made just for mobile
iOS Universal Utilities
The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “Ok Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
• “What are good restaurants nearby?”
• “Where is my package?”
Get Google Now cards and notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, movies & events
More about the Google app: http://www.google.com/search/about
* requires iPhone 4s or later
We’ve made a number of improvements to help you get things done more quickly in the app.
• Revisit recent pages for 7 days — based on your feedback, recent pages and searches are now accessible longer. Try it by tapping the “recents” icon (found on the top right corner of the homepage, or to the right of the “G” button).
• Forward button — we’ve added a new forward button to help you quickly move back and forth between pages.
• Improved voice search — voice search now works better in noisy environments.
• Local search results for gas stations now include gas prices.
• Hotel search results now include information about amenities such as wifi, gym, pool, and laundry service.