Google app — Search made just for mobile
iOS Universal Utilities
The best of Google in one app. Say “Ok Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info you need before you ask, like updates on your favorite teams and traffic alerts.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “Ok Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
• “What are good restaurants nearby?”
• “Where is my package?”
Get Google Now cards and notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, movies & events
More about the Google app: http://www.google.com/search/about
* requires iPhone 4s or later
• Search privately with incognito mode — Turn on “incognito mode” in settings and your search and browsing history will not be saved. You can also enable Touch ID for incognito mode, ensuring that only you can re-enter your existing incognito session if you exit the app. Pro tip: you can also enter incognito mode with a 3D Touch shortcut by hard pressing on the app icon.
• Watch Youtube videos, right in Search — You can now instantly play YouTube videos, directly from search results. No need to open new webpage or the YouTube app.
• Improved compatibility with iOS 10 — increased stability for iOS 10 users.
• Performance improvements — Crash rate now reduced by 50%
If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!