GeoTrace - Professional Trace Route, Ping Plotting, IP Location
GeoTrace traces the internet route to the host device with visual geographical presentation of hops. A essential tool for every professional or network engineer but presented in a format that non-professionals can easily understand Internet network traffic.
=== FEATURES INCLUDE ====
- Asynchronous Trace algorithm provides extremely fast results
- Graphical plotting of ping results for all hops
- Geo-location information for hops
- Reverse Hostname (DNS Information)
- IP Address of each hop
- Monitors Average packet round trip time
- Packet count and lost information
- WHOIS hostnames and IP address range
- Works over WiFi or Cellular network connection
- Save previous Traces to review later
* Geographical route of hops is based on third-party publicly accessible IP geo-location services. There are occasions when location data for those services is incorrect causing anomalies in the visual presentation. This location information will become more accurate as more users run traces from various locations.
Fixed Landscape issues.
Improved Geo Database.
Fixed WhoIs look up problem.
Other minor UI fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 18, 2012
- Nutec Apps, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (2)
- 1.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• LAN Scan HD - Network Device Scanner
• Data Master - Monitor Cellular & Wifi Data Usage
• Data Monitor - Manage Data Usage in Real Time
• GeoTrace HD - Professional Trace Route, Ping Plotting and IP Location
• LAN Scan - Network Device Scanner
• Net Master - IT Tools & LAN Scanner
• Net Master HD - IT Tools & LAN Scanner
• Port Scan - Ultra-Fast TCP Port Scan
• Port Scan Pro - Ultra-Fast TCP Port Scan
• Swim Time Convert - Lap Time Conversion
• WiFi Finder with Business Reviews
• WiFi Manager & HotSpot Locator