GEICO App for iPad
GEICO App for iPad
The GEICO App for iPad. More GEICO. More Mobile! The GEICO App for iPad is so easy to use. It all starts with a newly designed home
page - quick access to the stuff you want and easy ways to explore your insurance policy and other extras like our useful Roadside help
how-to videos. Go ahead; swipe and explore!
Supports iOS 6.0 and above, including the iPad mini
Features for GEICO policyholders:
* One Log In to access all of your GEICO Policies
* Personalize it! Customize your policy by uploading pictures of your drivers and vehicles.
* Interactive insurance charts and graphics
* View, Print, Email and Save your important policy documents including your Digital Insurance ID cards. How convenient is that!
* Pay your bill with one click, or view your payment information
* View a detailed breakdown of your discounts and coverage
* Add, delete or replace a vehicle
* View your claims status, details, and uploaded claims photos
* View driver and vehicle information
* Update your contact information
* Expanded Dashboard
* Policy coverage descriptions
* Email us your Policy related questions directly from the app
* Push notifications
* View your uploaded claims photos
* Scan your license information from your driver's license barcode
Features for everyone:
* Accident Checklist- Helps guide you on what to do after you've been involved in an accident
* Taxi/Rental Car- Find a rental car or dispatch a taxi to your current or distant location
* Roadside Service- Flat tire? Low on gas? Locked out of your car? Find the closest gas stations and towing services right away
Connect with GEICO:
* Watch our commercials and surf social media!
* Find your dream car on GEICO's Car Buying Service!
* Send us your feedback using the Feedback links in the app!
NOTE: To log into the GEICO App, your GEICO policy must:
* Be registered at www.geico.com
* Be an auto or motorcycle policy
* Not be subject to other policy restrictions
What's New in Version 3.7:
The GEICO App for iPad. Brings more functionality and features based upon feedback from you, the customer!
* FAQ section to address your most-asked questions
* Insurance ID Cards now available for NJ and OH policyholders
* Navigate directly to Claims Photos and Documents
* Update a card's expiration date when making a payment
* Option to show your password as you enter it
* Bug fixes
Minor bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 10, 2014
- 43.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (21)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1708)