iOS Universal Utilities
• Amharic, the official language of Ethiopia, uses the Ethiopic alphabet and shares it with other language sets.
• GeezEdit is a Geez editor for typing in Amharic in iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 8 and higher.
• GeezEdit uses a novel technology protected by pending patents to render the hundreds of the Ethiopic glyphs with one and two keystrokes each, virtually similar to typing the English alphabet on computers.
• Mix the English with the beautiful GeezEdit Unicode Amharic font.
• The App has novel Ethiopic characters such as Ethiopic dollar sign, Santim sign, Copyright, Trade mark, Registration mark, Ethiopic zero and more.
• Use the typing tool in various applications such as text messages, email, etc. and relevant applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Notes, etc.
In this version the keyboard height problem that occured after updating to iOS 10 is resolved. We have also added a few missing glyph renderings and included question mark to be typed with "9n” from the default keyboard. The App Store product name has been changed from GeezEdit to GeezEdit Amharic.