Flashlight uses the LED light on iPhone 4 and fills your screen with bright white light to illuminate your world when you find yourself in a dark spot or concert.
Includes fully customizable special effects including: Magnifying Lens, Fireworks, Strobe Light, Trippy, S.O.S., Yin-Yang, Halloween, Candy Hearts, Holiday Lights, Photos, and more!
PLEASE NOTE: Continued use of the LED flash may dramatically decrease battery life.
- Use LED light on iPhone 4, including as a strobe light
- Full white screen
- Open to the effect of your choice
- Custom color (defaults to Bondi Blue)
- Slide/flick up and down to dim the screen
- Slide with two fingers to change the speed of effects
- Customize every screen and colors
- Strobe light modes: Strobe, Trippy, Deep Trippy, Abyss Trippy, S.O.S., Smooth, 2-Color, 6-Color, Yin-Yang, Chasers, Holiday Lights, Hears, Hexy, Stars&Stripes, and Halloween.
NOTE: Flashlight is not able to return the brightness of your screen to it's previous setting automatically, however, it will go back to normal just by locking/unlocking your device.
What's new in Flashlight 6.1.1
* Fixed an issue where the app crashes when configuring some screen effects, including the clock. (I'm VERY sorry for this issue)
* Improved brightness slider when selecting colors
What's new in Flashlight 6.1
* Clock - NEW precision clock option for more precise timing (uses a bit more power/battery than the default low-precision clock). Try the Analog clock with precision for a smooth-flowing second hand.
* Analog clock colors – setting more colors changes the colors of the clock hands for analog clocks. Add five colors to have a different color for each of the hour, minute, and second hands.
* Fixed an issue with the LED speed and brightness not being visible on light backgrounds.
* Fixed an issue with color selections not showing up properly on iPad
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 25, 2013
- John Haney Software
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (54)
- 6.0 MB