eKeypad transforms your iOS device into a mobile controller for your Elk M1, Elk EZ8 or Ness M1 security and automation panel. integrated home management system. It enables you to easily access and control your system at home or while on the go.
Did you arm your alarm system before you left?
Did the garage door close when you left?
Want to unlock the door to let a friend in?
Want to heat up the hot tub and start music playing?
Turn off all the lights in the house?
With support for security systems and add-ons for video surveillance, home automation, energy monitoring, IR remote control and whole house audio the options available with eKeypad are almost limitless.
For permanent wall mounts eKeypad even supports an advanced graphical interface. The Blueprint module for eKeypad is fully customizable iPad add-on that can turn a simple floor plan into an interactive whole house controller.
Equipment supported by eKeypad M1 (does not include add-on modules):
Alarm Systems: Elk M1, Elk EZ8 and Ness M1
Automation Systems: Elk M1, Elk EZ8 and Ness M1
Supported Lighting Technologies:INSTEON, X-10, Z-Wave, UPB, ViziaRF, Clipsal, ONQ-ALC, Centralite, Radio RA and C-Bus
Thermostats: RCS, HAI, all Z-wave thermostats and Aprilaire
eKeypad Platform Features:
- No 3rd party servers or services required
- No additional fees or services are required
- License supports all devices: iPhone, iTouch and iPad
- Universal application optimized for all platforms
- Configure any combination of supported equipment
- Both dedicated or consolidated modes for multiple systems
- Direct connections made to all devices to improve reliability
- Security features to safeguard your system data and access
- Configuration backup, restore and sharing via Wifi and email
- Secure access for Cellular and even faster access via Wifi
- Advanced management features for professional installers
- Multi-system Module for control of unlimited systems
- Full graphical Blueprint Mode (iPad Only)
- Co-branding to customize the look of the GUI
- IP Camera, DVR and NVR viewing and PTZ control
- Universal Devices ISY automation controller support
- PCS Mi LightStyle automation controller support
- Network IR transmitters (remote controls)
- Whole house energy monitoring status
Supported equipment through add-on modules:
Automation Systems: Universal Devices ISY-99i, Universal Devices ISY-994i, Universal Devices ISY-944i Z and PCS Mi LightStyle
Lighting Technologies:INSTEON, X-10, Z-Wave, UPB, ViziaRF, Clipsal, ONQ-ALC, Centralite, Radio RA, Radio RA2, Zigbee and C-Bus
Thermostats: Venstar, RCS, HAI, all Z-wave thermostats and Aprilaire
IP Video Cameras Devices: ACTi, Arecont, Asoni, Axis, Basler, Brickcom, Cannon, Channel Vision, D-Link, Etrovision, Foscam, GVI Security, HAI, Hikvision, Hunt, IQInvision, Level One, Linksys, Mobotix, Ness, NetMedia, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharx Security, SMARTHOME, Sony, Toshiba, TRENDnet, Ubiquiti, VisionTech, Vivotek, Wansview and Y-Cam.
Network DVRs and NVRs: Razberi Technologies, Ness, Everfocus, Dedicated Micros, Wirepath, GVI Security, Hikvision, Night Owl and Yoko Tech.
Energy Monitors: Brultech ECM
Network IR: Bitwise BC4 and BC1 Pro
- Bug fixes and enhancements
- Added image passcode option to lock screens
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 05, 2013
- Jayson Callaway
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (76)
- 24.3 MB