eKeypad transforms your iOS device into a mobile controller for the Elk M1, Elk EZ8 or Ness M1 security and automation panel. Easily access and control your system at home or while on the go.
Did you arm your alarm system before you left?
Did the garage door close when you left?
Want to unlock the door to let a friend in?
With support for security systems and home automation control plus add-ons for video surveillance and multiple locations the options available with eKeypad are almost limitless.
eKeypad even supports fully customizable graphical interfaces using an iPad and the optional blueprint module. Turn a simple floor plan into an interactive whole house controller. Unlimited screens allow you the flexibility to create an interface that is best for you.
Equipment supported by eKeypad M1 (does not include add-on modules):
Alarm Systems: Elk M1, Elk EZ8 and Ness M1
Automation Systems: Elk M1, Elk EZ8, and Ness M1
Supported Lighting Technologies:INSTEON, X-10, Z-Wave, UPB, ViziaRF, Clipsal, ONQ-ALC, Centralite, Radio RA and C-Bus
Thermostats: RCS, HAI, all Z-wave thermostats and Aprilaire
eKeypad Platform Features:
- No 3rd party servers or services required
- No additional fees or services are required
- One license supports all devices: iPhone, iTouch and iPad
- Universal application optimized for all platforms
- Configure any combination of supported equipment
- Both dedicated or consolidated modes for multiple systems
- Direct connections made to all devices to improve reliability
- Security features to safeguard your system data and access
- Configuration backup, restore and sharing via Wifi and email
- Secure access for Cellular and even faster access via Wifi
- Advanced management features for professional installers
- Multi-system Module for control of unlimited systems
- Custom screens with the Blueprint Module (iPad Only)
- Co-branding to customize the look of the GUI
- IP Camera, DVR and NVR viewing and PTZ control
- Universal Devices ISY automation controller support
Supported equipment through add-on modules:
Automation Systems: Universal Devices ISY-99i, Universal Devices ISY-994i, and Universal Devices ISY-944i Z
Lighting Technologies:INSTEON, X-10, Z-Wave, UPB, ViziaRF, Clipsal, ONQ-ALC, Centralite, Radio RA, Radio RA2, Zigbee and C-Bus
Thermostats: Venstar, RCS, HAI, all Z-wave thermostats and Aprilaire
IP Video Cameras Devices: Yoko Tech, Night Owl, Averfocus, HAI, Axis, Mobotix, Ness, Razberi Technologies, GrandStream, Sony, Dedicated Micros, IQinVision, Visualint, TRENDnet, Vitek, Wansview, ACTi, Channel Vision, Panasonic, Linksys, Level One, Sharx Security, Samsung, Wirepath, NetMedia, Asoni, D-Link, Wowwee, Y-Cam, GVI Security, Hunt, VisionTech, Toshiba, Bosch, Ubiquiti, Canon, Digital Watchdog, GeoVision, SMARTHOME, Foscam, Basler, Brickcom, Dahua, Vivotek, Etrovision, EverFocus, Hikvision, IC Realtime, Arecont, LTS
Network DVRs and NVRs: Digital Watchdog, Razberi Technologies, Ness, Everfocus, Dedicated Micros, Wirepath, GVI Security, Hikvision, Night Owl, Yoko Tech, Visualint and LTS
- Important fix for command loop issue in Elk driver
- Improvements to Blueprint editing
- Various Interface updates
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 28, 2014
- Jayson Callaway
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (79)
- 47.1 MB