Delivery Status touch, a package tracker
“The best app for tracking deliveries” — Tap! Magazine
“Best App for Tracking Packages” — O’Reilly
“an essential tool for your package-tracking arsenal” — Gizmodo
"8/10" — Wired App Guide
“4½ mice” — Macworld
Delivery Status helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. The main view shows the latest status of all your packages, and counts down to the estimated delivery date. Tap a delivery for more information, and to see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, text message, or AirDrop. On iOS 7, Delivery Status can even update in the background, or add your estimated delivery dates to your calendar.
Delivery Status supports more than 30 services, including UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries, visit junecloud.com/services for details.)
If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Delivery Status will track the site and let you know when it changes.
You can sync your deliveries between your devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can update your tracking numbers from any web browser, or sync with our Dashboard widget for Mac.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
• Significant performance improvements for iCloud sync.
• Calendar events now include a checkmark when the item has been delivered.
• Calendar duplicates are much less likely now if you have the calendar option enabled on multiple devices. When there are duplicates, they’ll get cleaned up automatically the next time the app updates.
• The most out of date deliveries will now update first.
• Improvements and bug fixes for clipboard detection.
• Improvements and bug fixes for deliveries://add URLs.
• Fixed a bug where certain text could not be pasted into the tracking number field.
• Fixed a visual glitch with the search bar when archiving a delivery on iOS 7.
• Fixed a visual glitch when pressing ⌘N on an iPad in landscape view.
• Fixed a bug on iPad where the date popover didn’t always disappear when it should.
• Some other minor improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 19, 2014
- Junecloud LLC
- 8.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (42)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (3798)