Deliveries: a package tracker
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for Mac OS X. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
- Improvements for background refresh.
- Improved accuracy of map locations. Like before, you can still drag a pin if it's in the wrong location.
- Clipboard detection is greatly improved. It can now find tracking numbers and URLs in blocks of text, so it's no longer necessary to get a perfect selection.
- The "Add Delivery" screen is better at finding common tracking number formats in a pasted block of text. It will also show existing deliveries that match a web address, along with other improvements.
- Archived items on the "Add Delivery" screen once again show an item name when possible.
- Fixed a bug where URLs on the clipboard were not always recognized.
- Fixed a bug where you might get prompted to add a delivery on the clipboard that had already been added.
- The "Archive" button is now shown for more deliveries.
- Added back the option to copy by tapping and holding a delivery in the list.
- Improved transition when choosing "More Options…"
- Notification sounds work correctly again.
- Autocorrect is now off for tracking number, email, and web site fields.
- Improvements and bug fixes for Junecloud Sync, particularly when logging in or out.
- Improved the way the map pins are updated which should fix some occasional display problems, and improve efficiency in the background.
- When the app starts up it will now update "stuck" deliveries—those that look like they're updating but previously were not. This can happen if the app crashed or was forced to quit in the middle of an update.
- In the online view, the share and 1Password buttons are now hidden when they're not appropriate.
- Fixed a bug where trying to sync Chinese or Japanese text to Junecloud might cause the app to crash.
- Fixed a possible crash or duplicated item when updating the Deliveries list.
- Fixed a possible crash when swiping on the Deliveries view or Add Delivery view.
- Fixed a possible crash when sharing a web page.
- Fixed a possible crash when using the 1Password extension with a web page.
- Fixed a crash that would happen if you tapped in the empty space on the side of a date picker.
- Fixed a bug where URL, email, zip code, and date fields were not properly cleared when switching from a service with those fields to a service without them.
- Fixed a bug where the widget might display the wrong day counts after a time zone change.
- Fixed a bug where a deliveries://add URL with an invalid "from" value would result in the "Add Delivery" screen not displaying correctly.
- Some other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 3 days ago
- Junecloud LLC
- 5.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (20)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (4037)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Chicago Avenue Moon
• Deliveries: a package tracker