Deliveries: a package tracker
iOS Universal Utilities
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for Mac. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
- Fixed some animation quirks when archiving a delivery.
- Fixed a bug where opening the app from the Today widget might show the clipboard prompt and then immediately dismiss it.
- Fixed a bug where the app would needlessly sync at midnight.
- Updated link detection for Canada Post and DPD Germany.
- Some other minor optimizations.
- You can now download or delete your iCloud data: https://junecloud.com/icloud/deliveries/ or your Junecloud Sync data: https://junecloud.com/sync/settings/
148Apps —Delivery Status Touch