Deep Whois is the most complete and advanced WHOIS app. The tool lets you lookup info in ALL WHOIS databases for ALL hostnames, domains, TLDs, web sites, IDNs, IP addresses (both IPv4 and IPv6), IP network ranges and autonomous systems (ASNs, ISP IDs).
Deep Whois works out of the box and finds ownership, country and more info about everything with no need to mess with complex options and server selection.
- WHOIS domains, IP addresses, ranges, IDNs and ASNs
- Supports ALL domain zones, TLDs, IDNs known to date
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and networks
- Support ARIN, RIPE, APNIC, AFRINIC and referral ISP servers
- Automatic selection of WHOIS servers
- Digging WHOIS records from referrals
- Result history for all lookups
- Group results into multiple histories
- E-mail WHOIS results
- Works with Wi-Fi, 3G, EDGE and GPRS
- Uncluttered interface design
P.S. If you’d like to dig even more info about an IP, a web site or a Wi-Fi network, have a look at our allmighty Scany app.
MORE COOL APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
v. 1.9.3 adds following improvements (read full list):
- Compatible with iOS 7.x, 6.x, 5.x, 4.3
- Optimized for 4-inch Retina
- Significantly improved reliability and stability
- WHOIS supports many new TLDs and IDNs
- 32-bit internationalized domain names (IDN) support
- Corrected WHOIS output encoding for some TLDs and IDNs
- Improved country detection for IPv4/IPv6
- Improved country detection for ASNs
- Improved asynchronous DNS lookup logic
- Improved processing of A>CNAME>…>CNAME>A records
- Fixed DNS packet unpacking bug
- Fixed net mask bug for 172.16.0.0/12 IP net range
- Updated IP to country database
The advanced WHOIS module now supports even more top-level domains (TLDs) and internationalized domains names (IDNs), just all known to date.
17 new TLDs and 6 new IDNs, which WHOIS servers became available recently, were added. TLDs: BI, BJ, BY, CI, DM, HR, IQ, MO, NC, OM, POST, QA, RS, SM, SO, SX, TN. IDN equivalents for TLD zones: KR, KZ, QA, RS, and 2 SG IDNs equivalents.
P.S. Updated WHOIS module understands URLs now. There is no need to strip URLs manually anymore. Just paste an URL and WHOIS will parse host part automatically.
Stay tuned for more updates - visit http://happymagenta.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Pavel Ahafonau
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (37)
- 4.2 MB