You always wanted to know how to create easy animations for your own iPhone App?
With Codi Animations = no problem.
Select a type of animation and play around with the settings. You can see the results immediately.
You have created an animation to your desire, then you simply send the source code as a txt file to your email.
Codi Animations creates a source code, where you can also easily apply changes retrospectively.
Codi Animations in addition sends you a compressed folder which contains all the graphics to build your animation.
- Codi Animations is a MultiApp and runs on iPhone, iPad, iPod, with iOS5 or higher
- the Application language is english
- Codi Animations offers a simple operation
- 8 basic animations included
- many opportunities customize an animation
- video tutorial how to use Codi Animations can be viewed online via the app
- a tutorial is available offline as a PDF
- experimenting with the source code and you will learn to understand it very quickly.
- the source code is well documented
- Codi Animations is ideal for beginners
- Codi Animations offers royalty free graphics that you can use in your own apps
- iPad with retina display and iPhone with retina are supported
- In the animation type "series of images" that stopped the animation not when you hit reset. (thanks for the info)
- In the animation types "Scale" and "Bounce" will be applied immediately to change the starting size
- All float values are now at exactly 2 digits after the decimal point
- The source code can now be sent individually and at no comments
- please vote Codi Animations
- Positive reviews inspire more updates
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 3 days ago
- Lars Baumhardt
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (4)
- 61.0 MB