Opera Coast web browser
Opera Coast is a completely new way to browse the web on iPhone and iPad. Download this easy-to-use browser and discover exciting stories and news from all over the internet. Opera Coast is beautiful, fast, secure and offers the smoothest browsing experience on iOS. Get it now. It’s free.
Opera Coast won’t change your life, but it will amuse, inform and divert you. It's the small moments that can make or break your day, and Opera Coast makes them enjoyable. Like when you need to pass some time at the bus stop, have ten minutes to kill in between meetings or are lounging on the couch on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
We believe there is more to the web than just a handful of favorite sites and the first page of search results. It’s an exciting place, full of surprises waiting to be discovered. Opera Coast brings that to you. It was made to entertain you, without getting in your way.
Here are some of the ways in which Opera Coast makes the web fun:
- It gives you the smoothest browsing experience on iPhone and iPad. It makes websites look just as good as those apps you love, and it lets you use simple gestures to navigate easily and intuitively.
- Every time you open Opera Coast, there will be something new for you to read or enjoy - breaking news, interesting stories and articles and sites we think you might like. Get beyond the same old sites.
- Our search results aren’t a wall of text; they are visual, instead. This makes it easy for you to spot what you are looking for on Google and to access sites.
- Make it your own - match your style and personality. Choose from our selection of wallpapers, or use one of your own pictures.
- We’ll keep you safe. If there is danger from a site, we’ll warn you; otherwise, we won’t bother you with technical details. Just enjoy the ride.
- You can quickly share stuff from the web, and make it more personal by adding a message. Sharing is caring.
- Browse smoothly even on slow networks, thanks to its Opera Turbo technology.
- Juggling several iOS devices? You can sync your Opera Coast data over iCloud between your iPhone and your iPad.
Did you know that none of the dogs that played Lassie were actually females? Male dogs are much easier to train and don't lose their coats. Anyway, enough random trivia for today, we have a new version for you!
- Fixed some crashes when you shared stuff to social networks and some posting issues with services like Facebook Messenger, Odnoklassniki, and Kakaotalk
- Calmed down the app to prevent reloading pages when it shouldn't
- Tweaked Opera Turbo
- Bad-ass-ified sharing with a new icon, increased button hit areas, and other design tweaks
- Improved images and text for sharing, making the text fit a little nicer and making images look perfect for each of your social networks' feeds
- Popped out a new preview video for the App Store
- Fixed animated image downloads so they save properly to your camera roll
- Fixed some orientation issues when switching between landscape and portrait, including wallpaper suggestions, and home screen and status bar issues
- Sped up creating wallpapers from a long-press by utilizing the cache more efficiently
- Tweaked some issues to start up the app faster
- Corrected a "horrible typo" that may have been causing memory leaks
- Dug Timmy out of the well
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 21, 2015
- Opera Software ASA
- 29.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (26)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (3285)