CLZ Music HD - CD Database
CLZ Music HD
IMPORTANT: CLZ Music HD is NOT a stand-alone app!
This is an add-on for Music Collector for PC or Mac.
(available for $29.95 here: http://www.collectorz.com/music/ )
You need Music Collector to catalog your music collection
and EXPORT data and images to this CLZ Music HD for iPad.
** Without Music Collector, this app is useless! **
Are you using Collectorz.com's Music Collector
to catalog your CD collection?
Then CLZ Music HD is a great companion, to browse, sort and
search your CD collection (and your wish list!) on your iPad.
Just use the Export to CLZ Music feature in Music Collector to
export your existing database (including images) to this iPad app.
* Import your collection data and images from the Windows or Mac edition
- Use Wi-Fi to transfer directly from Windows or Mac to your iPad.
- Or: Export to a file in the Win/Mac version, then transfer the file to
your iPad using iTunes, over the USB cable.
* Browse your In Collection items, your Wish List, or your entire database,
using the 3 main tabs on the top left:
- Wish List
* View your lists in 3 different views:
- List : showing a small CD cover, title, year, format and index nr.
- Thumbnail Wall : just thumbs, but lots of em
- Cover Flow : CD cover images, swipe left or right to browse
* Sort your CD lists by Artist/Composer, Title, Year, Index
* Search your database by Artist, Composer, Title, Barcode, Track Title, Track Artist and Track Composer
* Group your items into folders (or not). Choose from:
- No Folders
- My Rating
- and more...
* Tap an entry to view its full details and images.
Choose from 4 styles:
* Tap small cover image in Details View to switch the details panel to
Large Cover View. Tap again to return to Details View.
* Fully supports Portrait and Landscape modes
- Music Collector 9.2 for Windows
- Music Collector 3.5 for Mac OS X (or newer)
RECOMMENDED (needed to transfer data of Wi-Fi):
- Wi-Fi connection to the same local network that
your Windows or Mac computer is in.
- Apple Bonjour service
- App freezes during start-up
- iOS 6: device rotation (Portrait/Landscape mode) didn't work correctly
- iOS 6: Some toolbar buttons looked weird
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 07, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (20)
- 9.2 MB