iOS iPad Utilities
CalPrint uses your existing calendar entries on your iPad (Exchange, iCal and Google Calendars etc) and is not just a great calendar printing utility, it is a fully featured calendar viewing and organizing app that enables you to view, group, ad or edit your appointments and tasks. You can easily get an overview of your schedule by Day, Week, Month or as a list of appointments. Email your calendar views as a PDF file.
While viewing a days schedule you can tap at the top and a month calendar will drop down enabling you to switch days easily - no more restrictions of only viewing two lines of your schedule like you have today. And of course at any time you can print off Day/Week/Month views of your calendar right from your iPad.
** If you have Print n Share or PrintCentral for iPad - CalPrint is available as an in-app upgrade **
CalPrint also incorporates Microsoft Exchange (Outlook) and Google Calendar. By simply having an existing, or adding a new Exchange or Gmail account in the iPad main Settings and enabling Calendar, CalPrint becomes a single point of access for multiple calendars and does away with the need for a series of apps.
FULL CALENDAR FUNCTION
• Utilizes existing calendar entries, no new calendar needed.
• View by Day/Week/Month
• Email your calendar views as PDF files
• Handy Month drop down view
• Easy scroll of week view
• Quickly zoom to a day in month view using pincer movement
• Easily create new appointments on the fly
• Integrated with Google Calendar
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print remotely via 3G/EDGE
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
QUICK HELP - if you need it
• Calendar shading colors • Clearer display of overnight events • Fix for Google Cloud Printing