Calculator HD Pro - The Best Scientific Calculator for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod
Calculator HD Pro features a dual-line display that updates live as you type, so you can keep track of both the input and result at the same time. Swipe right on the keyboard for scientific functions, swipe down for a history tape. With 4 gorgeous themes, this is THE BEST calculator for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod!
Featured on the App Store - "What's Hot"
・Swipe down to see the history tape
・Swipe right on the Keyboard for Scientific functions.
・Swipe left on the Input to Backspace, swipe right to Clear
・Tap and hold on the Input to change the cursor position, copy and paste for easy editing of formulas, or convert to scientific E-notation
・Dual-line display lets you keep track of the Input and Result at the same time.
・Backspace to delete one number at a time, Clear to delete entire input.
・Switch between basic & scientific keys or rotate to landscape for both at once.
・Memory content is displayed next to the Input to make it easy to keep track.
・Automatic scientific formatting of extremely large or small numbers.
・Automatic formatting of the decimal point as a comma for international users.
・Accurate and powerful calculator engine.
・Choose between 4 gorgeous themes (Candy, MacBook Pro, Sci-Fi, and Snow).
・Choose between obelus (÷) or slash (/) for the division sign.
・Change max number of decimal digits displayed (0-12).
・Enable/disable button click sound.
・Show/hide Memory buttons M+, M-, MR, MS, MC.
・Every time you press =, the calculation is automatically saved to the tape.
・Each calculation is time and date stamped to keep a history of what you calculated.
・Add a custom label to any calculation in the tape view.
・E-mail an individual calculation or the entire tape view.
URL scheme: calculatorhdpro://
Full instructions are available in the app in Settings > Help > Detailed Help.
- Increased range for very small numbers. Full range of numbers is now between 1E127 and 1E-128 with up to 12 digits of precision.
- Improved Memory buttons behavior for faster entry:
-- After M+, M-, MS, or MR is pressed, if a number is entered, the Input is automatically cleared, otherwise the Input is appended.
-- When MR is pressed, if a number is immediately to the left of the cursor, the Input is automatically cleared, otherwise the Input is appended.
- App now remembers last button pressed. This allows you to pickup where you left off after relaunching, even if the app is cleared from memory between uses.
- Fixes bug when using +/- button in regions where the thousands separator is a space.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 01, 2014
- Cider Software LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (51)
- 19.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Calculator HD Pro Free - The Best Scientific Calculator for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod
• Calculator Pro Elite
• Calculator Pro Elite Free
• Convert Any Unit - Units & Currency Converter & Calculator
• Convert Any Unit Free - Units & Currency Converter & Calculator
• Converter + Calculator
• Converter + Calculator Pro
• Tips HD Pro - Easy Tip Calculator
• Tips HD Pro Free - Easy Tip Calculator