Calculator HD Pro
iOS Universal Utilities
Calculator HD Pro features a dual-line display that updates as you type, so you can keep track of both the Input and Result at the same time. Swipe down for a History Tape, swipe right/left for Scientific keys. With 6 GORGEOUS THEMES, this is THE BEST THEMED calculator for the iPhone, iPad and iPod!
Featured on the App Store - "What's Hot"
・Dual-line display lets you keep track of the Input and Result at the same time.
・Backspace to delete one number at a time, Clear to delete entire input.
・3 layouts in portrait mode: Basic, Scientific, or History Tape.
・3 layouts in landscape mode: Basic, Scientific or History Tape.
・Memory content is displayed next to the Input to make it easy to keep track.
・Automatically expanding multi-line Input for really long equations.
・Automatic scientific formatting of extremely large or small numbers.
・Automatic addition of thousands separators in Input.
・Automatic formatting of the decimal point as a comma for international users.
・Accurate and powerful calculator engine.
・3D Touch enabled to launch in a specific layout.
・VoiceOver Accessibility with support for Touch Typing.
・Swipe Down anywhere... See the History Tape.
・Swipe Left/Right on the Keypad... Switch between Basic/Scientific functions.
・Swipe Left on the Display... Backspace.
・Swipe Right on the Display... Clear.
・Tap & Hold on the Result... Copy.
・Tap & Hold on the Input... Move Cursor, Copy, Paste, Convert to E-notation.
・6 gorgeous color themes to choose from.
・Enable/disable rounded buttons.
・Show History Tape background as light or dark color.
・Show/hide Layout button.
・Enable/disable 3 portrait layouts, 3 landscape layouts.
・Show/hide memory buttons (M+, M-, MR, MS, MC).
・Replace obelus (÷) with solidus (/) for the division sign.
・Replace E button with 00.
・Show/hide thousands separators.
・Change min number of decimal digits displayed (0-12).
・Change max number of decimal digits displayed (0-12).
・Enable/disable button click sound.
・Enable/disable automatic equals repeat feature.
・Increase/decrease font scale (80%-120%).
・Enable/disable bolder font.
・Enable/disable left-handed mode.
History Tape Features
・Every time you press =, the calculation is automatically saved to the tape.
・Each calculation is time & date stamped to keep a calculation history.
・Add a custom label to any calculation in the tape view.
・E-mail an individual calculation or the entire tape view.
URL scheme: calculatorhdpro://
Full instructions are available in the app in Settings > Help.
Massive update! New Layouts, Capabilities, Features, Themes, Options, and tons of other Improvements!
Please remember to rate this app! Even if you have left a rating before, please rate this, and every version : )
New Layouts, Capabilities & Features
- 3 new layouts: Portrait Scientific, Portrait Tape, & Landscape Basic.
- Added Split Screen support for iPad.
- Added 3D Touch support to launch the app in a specific layout.
- Added Voiceover Accessibility including support for Touch Typing.
- Added full resolution support for iPhone 6, 6 Plus, and iPad Pro.
- New Layout Button to quickly switch Layouts.
- New Equals Repeat (press = more than once to repeat the last operation).
- New Interactive Help & Customize screens (see changes real-time).
- Can now Swipe either left or right to change between Basic & Scientific keys.
- Can now Select and Copy directly from the Result field.
New Themes & Options
- 2 new awesome color themes: Pink & Office
- Show Thousands Separators
- Replace E Button With 00
- Change Font Size (80-120%)
- Min Decimal Digits (0-12)
- Light Tape Background
- Equals Repeat
- iPad layouts are now full screen.
- Upgraded to high-precision calculation engine for +, -, ×, and ÷ operations.
- Expanded gesture area for swipes to include the entire display.
- The Input will now expand to multiple lines & vertically scroll if needed.
- The Input will now show Thousands Separators.
- The Input will shake if Equals is pressed when there is an Error.
- The Result will show an Error if too many decimal places are entered.
- Improved formatting of Result for numbers with only a decimal component.
- The History Tape is now animated when a new item is added.
- The Degree mode indicator now shows which option is selected more clearly.
- The +/- & 1/x buttons stay highlighted if they can be undone by tapping again.
- Miscellaneous enhancements, performance improvements, and bug fixes