** Added blocks unit for data conversion
** Removed "Info" tab
** Added logical shift operations
Bytes is a utility for computer scientists and engineers that makes it easy to convert between data units and number bases, perform quick bitwise operations, and more.
- Convert between all data storage units with the prefixes Kilo through Yotta.
- Use base 10 (e.g. Mega) or base 2 (e.g. Mebi) units.
- Convert numbers between decimal, binary, octal, and hexadecimal bases.
- Perform left and right logical shift operations.
- Perform AND, OR, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR bitwise operations and see the result in binary and hexadecimal.
- Powers of 2, 8, and 16 reference up to 1,000,000.
- Full ASCII reference with decimal, hex, and char representations.
- Added blocks unit for data conversion
- Removed "Info" tab
- Added logical shift operations
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 15, 2008
- KCMA Software
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (136)
- 0.2 MB