Burner - Private Calls & Texts, Free Phone Number
iOS iPhone Utilities
Burner is the market-leading phone number app — the original and best second line for private calling, texting, and picture messaging.
A TIME Magazine Top 50 App & featured in the New York Times, WIRED, Engadget, BoingBoing, Lifehacker, and more, Burner has been recognized for excellence and innovation the world over and provides *real* phone numbers. Don’t fall for knockoff fake number apps that will show you ads and leave you hanging!
Use Burner for everyday situations — create a second phone number for work, salespeople, web forms, deliveries, or shopping online. A perfect business phone number for solopreneurs, startups, small businesses, or side projects, integrate with productivity apps like Dropbox, Google Drive & Slack. Create multiple numbers, keep them as long as you want, and burn them anytime. No hassles, no contracts.
*** MULTILINE SUBSCRIPTIONS ***
Now, you can get a 1-line or 3-line subscription for long-term, flexible, and professional use, with faster support and up to 12 free phone number swaps per year — the best choice for a reliable second line for business phone numbers or personal use.
*** ROBOCALL BLOCKING WITH NOMOROBO ***
We’ve integrated award-winning robocall and spam blocking from Nomorobo! Included on all lines for all subscribers.
*** BURNER CONNECTIONS ***
Burner Connections is a revolutionary platform that connects your phone number directly with apps you love for your business and personal productivity, like Dropbox, Google Drive, and Slack. Do things that were never possible with phone numbers before: automatically save pictures and voicemails to Dropbox, archive text messages and contacts to Google Sheets in real time, message with teams without leaving Slack, or even build SMS bots with our Evernote integration or other API partners.
*** BETTER THAN THE “COMPETITION” ***
Did Sideline, Google Voice, Line2, Hushed or those fake number apps fail you? No picture messaging? Buggy? Spammy? Bad connection? Burner is the most reliable and fully featured phone number app. Not even Grasshopper, Ring Central, or Text Plus have our awesome advanced features.
What our users are saying:
"It’s so simple to use for texts and calls. You won’t be disappointed!"
"Best all time app…hands down."
"You guys this app is amazing! Perfect and original, especially if you don't want strangers to have your real number. A+++++"
Burner is free to download and free to try. Additional time and numbers are available through in-app purchase or subscription. No hassles, no carrier contracts.
Download our app and get your first Burner virtual phone number. Share your Burner with anyone and everyone — or keep your new number secret for anonymous texting.
* Burner 1 Line and 3 Line Subscriptions:
- $4.99/month for a 1 Line, auto-renewing Burner subscription with unlimited phone calls, texts, and picture messages for one month
- $14.99/month for a 3 Line, auto-renewing Burner subscription with unlimited phone calls, texts, and picture messages for one month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user — and auto-renewal turned off — by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
IMPORTANT: Phone calls use cell phone minutes. Burners are free for a trial period only — please review our pricing before purchasing. Area code availability varies. May not work with SMS shortcode services. Not for 911 emergency services. Works in US and Canada only. Not available in Puerto Rico.
Our 3.6.2 update features a simpler Settings screen for quick control over rings, notifications, voicemail and more.
We’ve also made a few other improvements:
- Quickly view and copy your Burner numbers from the Inbox
- Pull down on the Inbox to change a Burner’s background color or image
- See clear warnings in your Inbox and in your Settings when a Burner is running low or about to expire