Burner - Free Phone Number for Private Texts, Calls, and Pictures
iOS iPhone Utilities
Burner is your “other” number – your work number, Craigslist number, Etsy number or dating number – the one to give out when you need to be in touch, but want the option to disconnect.
Named a TIME Magazine Top 50 App of 2013 and featured in the New York Times, Wired, Engadget, BoingBoing, Lifehacker, and more.
*** BURNER CONNECTIONS ***
Burner Connections is a revolutionary platform that connects your phone number directly with apps you love, like Dropbox, Slack,and Evernote. Do things that were never possible with phone numbers before: automatically save picture messages and voicemails to Dropbox; route messages to your team on Slack; share audio content to Soundcloud; build an Evernote-powered SMS-bot; and more.
*** NEW Google and Slack integrations ***
Our new Google integration gives Burner users a brand-new ability to archive and log text messages and contacts to Google Sheets in real time, fulfilling a popular feature request. Our improved “Slack 2.0” integration gives Burner users more control over how teams can use Burner from within Slack, as well as a brand-new ability to connect Burner to Slack on a private basis, effectively acting as a desktop client for Burner and a way to “phone-enable Slack”.
Use Burner for everyday situations – web forms, deliveries, salespeople, and buying things on the web – just like any other phone number. Get all the features you need to stay in touch including calls, texts, and picture messages. Create multiple Burners, keep them as long as you want, and burn them anytime – no hassles and no contracts.
Share your Burner with anyone and everyone – and keep your real number private.
What our users are saying:
"It’s so simple to use for texts and calls. You won’t be disappointed!"
"Best all time app…hands down."
"You guys this app is amazing! Perfect and original, especially if you don't want strangers to have your real number. A+++++"
Burner is free to download and free to try. Additional time and numbers are available by in-app purchase or subscription. No hassles; no carrier contracts.
Download our app and get your first Burner for free for a trial period.
* Burner Premium subscriptions:
- $4.99/month auto-renewing Burner Premium subscription enables 1 Burner line with unlimited calls, texts, and picture messages for one month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
IMPORTANT: Phone calls use cell phone minutes. Burners are free for a trial period only -- please review our pricing before purchasing. Area code availability varies. May not work with SMS shortcode services. Not for 911 emergency services. Works in US and Canada only. Not available in Puerto Rico.
Burner 3.3 adds a few much-requested features and improvements, including:
* Do Not Disturb mode - quickly turn off rings and notifications for all of your Burners, then turn them back on to have them revert to the previous setting. Do Not Disturb will also remove Burner information from Spotlight Search when turned on.
* Mark All as Read / Delete All actions - Pull down on the inbox to quickly mark messages and missed call notifications as read, or bulk delete Burner messages.
* Number Picker - When creating a new Burner, you can now choose from a list of available numbers within an area code, instead of getting a random number assignment. We'll also now suggest nearby area codes if for some reason we're out of stock in the one you requested.
We've also added some great new stuff and updates to Burner Connections:
* Google Connection - Connect a Burner to your Google account to archive and auto-add incoming text messages and contacts to a Google Sheet.
* Slack improvements - You can now connect Burner to the @slackbot channel and use an improved set of /burner slash commands.
* IFTTT & Zapier - we've added helpers to our Developer Connection to make it easy to connect hundreds of other great apps via IFTTT and Zapier
As always, we've also added some bug fixes and smaller enhancements, including the ability to paste images into the message composer for picture enabled Burners.
We're stoked about all the good stuff packed into this release - look out for more updates soon. Keep the feedback coming - email@example.com.