AT&T Call Protect
iOS iPhone Utilities
AT&T Call Protect uses the power of the AT&T network to automatically block potential fraud calls, show warnings of suspected spam calls and gives you the power to add unwanted callers to your personal block list. Also includes access to AT&T Mobile Security which helps protect your phone from mobile threats. Req’s download of separate apps.
Avail. for AT&T postpaid and business wireless customers with eligible wireless service. Excludes government, FirstNet network and AT&T PREPAID.
AT&T Call Protect:
- Automatic Fraud Blocking: Detects and blocks calls from likely fraudsters
- Heads up on Suspected Spam*: Warns you of telemarketers and other suspected spam calls so that you may decide whether to answer, ignore, or block
- Personal Block List: Allows you to add unwanted callers to your own block list
- Report Spam Calls: Help identify suspected spam and likely fraud calls. Your reports help us to continually improve our service for everyone
AT&T Call Protect Plus (In-app purchase):
- Custom Call Controls: Take more control by choosing entire Categories (Telemarketer, Political Calls, etc.) of callers to allow, send to voicemail or automatically block
- Enhanced Caller ID*: Identify your incoming callers by name and location
- Reverse Number Lookup: Enter a U.S. number to get caller details. Up to 200 queries per user within 24-hour period.
*Available in AT&T HD Voice coverage areas
AT&T Call Protect: Automatic Fraud Blocking: May inadvertently block wanted calls. Suspected Spam Warning: May allow service messages and/or other permitted calls. Personal Block List: Permits blocking of individual phone numbers (excludes unknown numbers). Manage all settings via app.
AT&T Call Protect Plus: Subscribers pay $3.99/mo. Auto-billed every month through your iTunes account unless canceled. Subscription automatically renews and your account will be charged $3.99 unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. To manage your AT&T Call Protect Plus (“Plus”) subscription, go to iTunes. Once your Plus subscription is canceled, you will be downgraded to the basic free version of AT&T Call Protect. To remove the service entirely, you must cancel within the app or via myAT&T, once your iTunes subscription ends. Payments are nonrefundable (subj. to applicable law).
Custom Call Controls: All call categories, except Fraud, are automatically set to allow. Manage all settings via app.
Eligibility: Compatible device is required: iPhone 6 or newer running iOS 9.3+ and includes AT&T HD Voice-enabled smartphones. Smartphones sold by other carriers may not be eligible.
Rates: Data charges may apply for app download and usage. Other charges and restr. may apply.
For complete terms for AT&T Call Protect, see att.com/callprotectterms