As of today — Track Your Anniversaries
iOS Universal Utilities
This app calculates exactly how long it’s been, or how long it will be until, all the important dates in your life. And As of today also helps you share these with your friends and family. It’s a fountain of really fun date-based information!
Impress your friends:
• “Honey, we’ve been together 157 weeks as of today… awww.”
• “Next Monday is the 400th day since I quit using Windows!”
• “As of today, it’s 1 year, 7 months, 2 weeks and 5 days until retirement!”
• “As of today, we have only 218 years until James T. Kirk is born.”
• “Tomorrow is the 17,500th day since the Moon landing!”
• “Only 50 more days until Christmas!”
Simple to use:
• Tap the "+" button to create new dates to track.
• Tap the date in the list to see it’s details. Tap the "As of today" button to go back to the list of dates.
• Tap the "Share" button in the lower left to send the date in various methods supported by your devices such as email, messages, Twitter, Facebook, or AirDrop.
• Tap "calendar" button in the lower left to display the next ten round days, ten round weeks, ten round months, and ten round years occurrences sorted by upcoming date.
• Supports all iOS 8 compatible iPhones, iPods, and iPads with universal layout and custom interfaces (and is fully 64-bit compliant).
• Track any Gregorian calendar date from January 1, 1 to December 31, 10,000.
• Share via: email, messages, Twitter, Facebook and other text based methods.
• Share directly to another device via AirDrop.
• Import and export urls from email and web and other iOS apps (LaunchPad).
• Backup all date via email (send to yourself).
• Insertion of sample date and random dates.
• Delete sample and random dates, and delete all dates.
If you are enjoying As of today, please, pretty please, leave us a five-star review on iTunes. It helps us keep development of As of today going. Some features we're considering for future versions are:
• Localizing to lots of languages
• iCloud based syncing
• System notifications and reminders
• Customizable font and color themes
• Date information such as: moons, zodiac, number-names (i.e. sesquicentennial)
• Date calculation in other calendar systems
If you are interested in any of these possible features, or have other ideas or questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Change the mode of the number of days, weeks, months, years in the top list view of date by touching and holding the number text.
When sharing via email the date’s full description is included, while sharing via Messages, Twitter or Facebook will only be a short summary.
You can use AirDrop in the sharing panel to give the date to another person running As of today on their device.
Back up or share all your dates by sending yourself an email from the Options view. The long url at the end will import than all together.
Share dates via the web and email using the As of today url format: aot://DateName?2014-12-31 or from multiple dates: aot://DateName?2014-12-31/DateName?2014-12-31/DateName?2014-12-31
When inserting random dates, As of today will pick 10 within 10,000 years, 10 more in within 1,000 years, 10 with 100 years, and 10 within 10 years.
** Major Update to version 5.0**
This new version of As of today adds iCloud syncing between all your devices, as well as an all new Apple Watch app so that you can view your important dates right on your wrist!
• New Apple Watch app with Glance
• New Today extension
• New iCloud data syncing
• New app icon
Version 5.0.1 includes small bug fixes and color tweaks.