iOS Universal Utilities
This app calculates exactly how long it’s been, or how long it will be until, all the important dates in your life. And Midnight Dates also helps you share these with your friends and family. It’s a fountain of really fun date-based information!
Impress your friends:
• “Honey, we’ve been together 157 weeks… awww.”
• “Next Monday is the 400th day since I quit using Windows!”
• “It’s 1 year, 7 months, 2 weeks and 5 days until retirement!”
• “We have only 218 years until James T. Kirk is born.”
• “Tomorrow is the 17,500th day since the Moon landing!”
• “Only 50 more days until Christmas!”
Simple to use:
• Tap the "+" button to create new dates to track.
• Tap the date in the list to see it’s details.
• Tap the "…" button in to edit and share the date in various methods supported by your devices such as email, messages, Twitter, Facebook, or AirDrop.
• Supports all iOS 10 compatible devices with universal layout.
• Support for watchOS 3 and includes watch face complication.
• Track any Gregorian calendar date from January 1, 1 to December 31, 10,000.
• Share via: email, messages, Twitter, Facebook and other text based methods.
• Share directly to another device via AirDrop.
• Import and export urls from email and web and other iOS apps.
• Backup all date via email (send to yourself).
If you are enjoying Midnight Dates, please leave us a five-star review on iTunes. It helps us keep development going. Some features we're considering for future versions are:
• Localizing to lots of languages
• CloudKit based syncing
• System notifications and reminders
• Customizable font and color themes
• Date information such as: moons, zodiac, number-names (i.e. sesquicentennial)
• Date calculation in other calendar systems
If you are interested in any of these possible features, or have other ideas or questions, please email us at email@example.com.
When sharing via email the date’s full description is included, while sharing via Messages, Twitter or Facebook will only be a short summary.
You can use AirDrop in the sharing panel to give the date to another person running Midnight Dates on their device.
Backup or share all your dates by sending yourself an email from the Options view. The long url at the end will import them all together.
Share dates via the web and email using the As of today url format: aot://DateName?2014-12-31 or from multiple dates: aot://DateName?2014-12-31/DateName?2014-12-31/DateName?2014-12-31
Major Version 6.0
• Updated for iOS 10 and watchOS 3
• All new iOS interface design
• Watch face complication
• Syncing removed, coming in future update
• App name changed to Midnight Dates from As of today
• Layout adjustments
• Added option to use rounded font
• Added option to display typographic layout grid
• Fixed email options not working
• Updated text and urls used when sharing