iOS Universal Utilities
APRS TX allows licensed Ham Radio operators to beacon their position details to the APRS-IS network using the internet.
The following information is sent in each position packet:
* Beacon message (22 characters max)
* APRS Symbol
Within the app you will need to specify your Callsign and Passcode. Pass codes are only available to licensed Ham Radio operators.
Passcodes can be generated here: www.dstarcomms.com/aprs
Within the app you may change the following information:
* APRS-IS Server URL
* Beacon Message
* Beacon Time Interval
* APRS Symbol for choosing which icon will be displayed on APRS maps.
This app has been optimised for use on iOS iPhones 5/5s/6/6+/6s/6s+/7 etc. You may also use this app on iPad devices but a continuous location will be required, normally through GSM or WiFi.
Please note: This app uses the GPS feature of your device. Continued use of this app may drain the device battery sooner.
Please email email@example.com if you have any feature requests or bug issues. If you leave feedback reporting an issue I have no way of communicating with you to resolve the issue.
* APRS TX will now run in the background and still transmit your location to the APRS-IS server until stopped
* Updated Settings UI
* The MAP can now be hidden from the main screen if not needed
* Email developer with feedback directly from within the app