Amazing Aquarium Clock 2 HD
iOS iPad Utilities
*** AFTER THE SUCCESS OF THE FIRST AMAZING AQUARIUM CLOCK HD, NOW ARRIVE A NEW VERSION WITH 5 NEW FRESH BACKGROUNDS! ***
The Amazing Aquarium Clock HD 2 is basically a tropical animated aquarium with the clock and date functions available. It includes 5 different breathtaking Coral Reefs colorful backgrounds and 31 Tropical Fishes Animated!
Relax yourself during the working hours with your iPad in the dock running this cool Aquarium with a lot of amazing swimming fishes! This AQUARIUM has been created to delight your eyes on the incredible LED screen of your iPad.
You'll simply can't stop to watch it, fishes vivis colours and the amazing tropical reefs! ... and off course it's AMAZING also in Lanscape mode!!!
- Add/Remove Clock in every View with one click on the clock display.
- Change the Coral Reefs with one finger scroll everywhere on the screen.
- 5 amazing different tropical Marine Coral Reef backgrounds.
- 31 funny colorful swimming fishes.
- The clock will be active on your screen until you close it.
- Switch between 24 or 12 hours format.
The Amazing Aquarium Clock HD has been developed thinking to be used when the iPad is in the cradle on your desk.
During a working day you can run the app and take a relaxing brake with this underwater stunning animation.
You can use your iPad instead of a static and boring traditional clock and have the current date and hour of the day always in front of you.
Amazing Aquarium Clock HD is an awesome and funny Clock with full quality background and animation!
*** IMPORTANT: Please before start the app close all safari tabs because to run the fishes it could better to have all the available memory. The app has been tested on REAL iPad for 3+ hours and works perfectly so if you have a problem please write to the support instead of write negative reviews ***
SUPPORT and INSTRUCTIONS:
Please refer to www.DavidiSoft.com for support,faq and instructions.
- Absolute Vintage STUDIO : Create funny Vintage portrait and add original digitally scanned frames to your photos!