Triposo - Travel Guides, Offline City Maps, Hotels, Tours & Tickets
iOS Universal Travel
One travel guide for the whole world. It's free and works offline.
Triposo is the ultimate travel guide. We help you decide where to sleep, what to see and what to do. And we help you book your trip effortlessly. We cover every country and thousands of cities. For each destination you get:
• Offline maps, offline routing and offline city walks.
• A complete guide to all the attractions and sights. You won’t miss a thing!
• All the information you need to decide what hotel to book, what room to get and a smooth way to make your reservation.
• Book attractions tickets, experiences and guided tours right from the app with the same easy checkout process.
• The best bars, clubs, shops, restaurants and the tools to find exactly the places you are looking for.
• Smart suggestions to surprise you with hidden gems to discover.
• With one simple in-app purchase you get expert advice from Fodor's travel writers.
What people are saying:
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need.”
“Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!”
About our guides:
We combine the best travel information from a number of sources including Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage and OpenStreetMaps. We use algorithms to make sure you find exactly what you are looking for.
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
Urchin is coming!
With this new release we’ve added new features that will make your upcoming trip even better:
- More inspiration -
When you open the starting page of a new destination, you can swipe through a list of top suggestions. We combine information about culture and events with top attractions and activities that you shouldn’t miss.
- Getting there and away -
We’ve added a brand new getting there and away section. You can also find the information on the map. Tap on a name and see what other towns you can visit in one overview.
- Weather widget -
We’ve added a weather widget that lets you see the weather for the upcoming days with one swipe.
- Bug fixes -
We’ve fixed a map issue that caused errors in the transcription of street names in some languages.