iOS Universal Travel
One travel guide for the whole world. It's free and works offline.
Triposo is the ultimate travel guide. We help you decide where to sleep, what to see and what to do. And we help you book your trip effortlessly. We cover every country and thousands of cities. For each destination you get:
• Offline maps, offline routing and offline city walks.
• A complete guide to all the attractions and sights. You won’t miss a thing!
• All the information you need to decide what hotel to book, what room to get and a smooth way to make your reservation.
• Book attractions tickets, experiences and guided tours right from the app with the same easy checkout process.
• The best bars, clubs, shops, restaurants and the tools to find exactly the places you are looking for.
• Smart suggestions to surprise you with hidden gems to discover.
• With one simple in-app purchase you get expert advice from Fodor's travel writers.
What people are saying:
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need.”
“Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!”
About our guides:
We combine the best travel information from a number of sources including Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage and OpenStreetMaps. We use algorithms to make sure you find exactly what you are looking for.
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
Fixed an issue that may cause the app to unexpectedly quit when the device is near a tracked point of interest.
About Version 5.0 (Tripe):
Three exciting new features make this new release of Triposo the best travel app we’ve ever made.
The first new feature is that you can now use Apple Pay to buy tickets, experiences and even to book hotel rooms. Booking with a credit card in Triposo is very easy - but with Apple pay it’s gotten even simpler. Not all tours and experiences can be booked with Apple Pay - but you can be sure we will add our other booking partners soon.
Another new and exciting feature is “Track”. Select a city walk or a mini guide, and tap on Track. Now you are ready to explore the city and just wander around, and get a notification when you are near a place you’d love to visit.
Finally, we’ve added a complete new Inspiration section for every destination. It contains the best articles to get to know a city that we can find on the web. Now, you can read the Wikivoyage article to get inspired while you are on the plane or read up on architecture, local cuisine or customs.