Triposo - Your Smart Travel Guide
iOS Universal Travel
Triposo is your smart travel guide - it’s free and works offline! Our awesome algorithms crunch through millions of websites and reviews to deliver unique recommendations across 50,000 destinations worldwide! Personalize your trip by picking your favorite hotels, sights, activities and restaurants and book them seamlessly in our app! With Triposo, all your bookings are safely stored in one place. That’s not all, our city maps, local tips and personalized suggestions work without the internet so you can wander freely.
Download the Triposo iOS App and start discovering the world today.
Why You Need Triposo
• Triposo works offline so you can avoid expensive roaming charges and data plans - offline maps, offline routing and offline city walks all at your disposal.
• We crunch through websites and reviews to provide you with the most comprehensive travel recommendations on hotels, tours, local experiences, bars, restaurants and more.
• Discover highlights and hidden gems in over 50,000 destinations worldwide
• Plan and personalize your trip with suggestions and tips from our experts.
• Book hotels, tours, activities and transportation all in one place seamlessly through our app.
• Triposo is free and easy to use
What People Are Saying
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need.”
“Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!”
“I travel overseas constantly and Triposo is a must for traveling. I’d literally be lost without it!”
How We Do It
We make awesome travel guides using smart algorithms. To do this, we crawl data from open content sources like World66, Wikivoyage, Wikipedia, Open Street Maps, TouristEye and Flickr. Once we have all the data, it’s time to parse. From each source, we extract all the information we can. Afterwards, we start identifying patterns and matching to come up with one complete record for each location. Now it’s time to determine what is most relevant to travelers. We use traveler’s photos and keyword density to analyze our content. Once we’ve got the most important data, we create the most comprehensive mobile travel guides.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.