Waterfalls of Western North Carolina (iPad vers...
Experience the beautiful waterfalls of Western North carolina through the lens of nature photographer and app developer Todd Ransom!
- Cullasaja Gorge
- Gorges State Park
- Panthertown Valley
- Linville Falls
- The Blue Ridge Parkway
The Waterfalls of Western North Carolina can use your device's GPS to show your location on the map. For waterfalls that require walking the trail is also shown, insuring you need never be lost in the wilderness.
Turn by turn directions from your current location to the parking area for each waterfall are provided using the built in Maps application.
Many of these waterfalls are in wilderness areas that do not have wireless signal available. The Waterfalls of Western North Carolina allows you to download offline maps so you will not get lost even when your phone's signal is.
This release adds several new waterfalls and fixes a few minor issues.
- Updated description for Schoolhouse Falls
- Updated directions for Crabtree Falls
- Added Cathedral Falls (Linville Gorge)
- Added Elbow Falls (Panthertown Valley)
- Added Indian Creek Falls (Deep Creek)
- Added Juney Whank Falls (Deep Creek)
- Added Riding Ford Falls (Panthertown Valley)
- Added Tom Branch Falls (Deep Creek)
- Added Warden's Falls (Panthertown Valley)
- Added Waterfall on Tributary of Laurel Fork (Pisgah NF near Looking Glass)
- Added Waterfall on Laurel Fork (Pisgah NF near Looking Glass)
- Removed Grassy Creek Falls at land owner's request
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 24, 2013
- FlickinAmazing Inc
- 76.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (10)