Walking Tour of Girls Locations - Travel Guide to Places from the TV Show in New York City
Take a self-guided walking tour of locations from the hit HBO TV show Girls in the neighborhoods of Greenpoint and Williamsburg in Brooklyn, New York.
Follow walking directions and see everything on an offline map with no internet connection required.
See the walk-up tenement building where Hannah and Marnie (then Elijah) live.
Stop for a coffee in Cafe Grumpy where Hannah and Ray work.
See more locations including Thomas-John's luxury high-rise, the club where Marnie sings with Desi and the bar where Hannah has her birthday party.
See photos and learn more information of the places you're visiting.
Add comments and share photos to Facebook or Twitter.
Even if you're not in New York, take an armchair sightseeing tour using this as a virtual travel guide.
Updated for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- Tom's Apps
- 15.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Check In Demon
• City Guides & Offline Maps - Create a Travel Itinerary and Plan Your Trip to London, Paris, Rome, Tokyo, Bangkok, Sydney, New York, Barcelona, Prague, Amsterdam, Dublin, Berlin, Florence, Venice, Munich, Madrid, Vienna, Moscow, Athens, Miami and More
• Even More Cowbell
• Haunted New York Walking Tour - Travel Guide to Ghost Stories and True History
• Jauntlet Travel Blog with Journal, Map, Photos and Check-Ins
• New York Rock History Walking Tour - Travel Guide to Places Related to Bob Dylan, John Lennon, The Ramones, Jimi Hendrix, and More
• Sound Board - Comic Effects
• Street Art in Brooklyn Walking Tour - Travel Guide to Graffiti and Murals in New York City
• Vegetarious - Vegetarian and Vegan Restaurant Guide with Social Media Check-Ins
• Walking Tour of Gossip Girl Locations - Travel Guide to Places from the TV Show in New York City
• World Travel Guide Offline