Tube Map Pro London Underground
iOS Universal Travel
Tube Map Pro London Underground uses the official licensed London Tube map from Transport for London (TfL). Tube Map Pro includes the latest TfL map updates, live travel information and a journey planner – all free from adverts.
Tube Map Pro works both on and offline which means that even without a connection, you can still plan a journey and travel with confidence.
This app is the Pro version of Mapway's number one London Underground map with over 15 million downloads worldwide.
- Uses the iconic Harry Beck London Underground map design, officially licensed by TfL.
- Easy to use both with and without an internet connection.
- Uses data direct from TfL to give the best possible experience and live arrival and departure information.
- Real time routing and journey planning
- Plan routes anywhere in London from places, postcodes, points of interest and tube stations and follow with a step-by-step guide.
- Routes and stations can be marked as ‘favourite’ and shown as ‘recent’ for ease of use and quick selection.
- Your nearest London Underground stations are always highlighted on the map.
- Tube Map Pro Apple Watch App available.
- Walking Tube Map overlay shows station to station walking distance information for shortcuts on the map.
- First & Last Trains gives essential journey information.
- Tube Exits help to know which carriages to get on for the quickest change between stations.
Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control.
If you use other types of London transport don't forget to check out our other London travel apps; Bus Times London and myTrains.
Like Tube Map on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. We'd love to hear from you.
Tube Map London Underground has had a map and routing update in line with the latest TfL changes.
The map and routing now exclude Paddington station on the Bakerloo line, which has recently closed until August.