TripIt: Travel Planner
iOS Universal Travel
AN EASIER TRIP, EVERY TIME
This isn’t your average travel app. Imagine checking one place for everything, and knowing about things before they happen. See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for millions of travelers.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other apps, it doesn’t matter where you book. TripIt can manage it all. As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll instantly create a master itinerary and map view of all your plans.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. With Siri shortcuts for iOS 12, you can even access those details hands-free! Plus, we make it easy to send travel plans to your calendar, or to anyone you choose.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long.
When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
WHILE YOU'RE PLANNING YOUR TRIP
• Help you find a better seat
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Remind you when to check in
BEFORE YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR
• Tell you when to leave for the airport
• Send real-time flight alerts
• Let you know how long the security lines are
WHILE YOU'RE ON THE MOVE
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
• Send terminal and gate reminders
• Tell you baggage claim info
• Give you access to airport lounges with LoungeBuddy
• The beloved map view is back and better than ever on both iPhone and iPad. Access it from your trip timeline by tapping the map button to see your travel plans as points on a map. You can also get transportation options for getting from point A to B.
• Have you been using TripIt for years? Now you can view your travel stats by year, in addition to your cumulative total. If your distance traveled is zero, make sure to add a home location and home airport to your profile.
• We redesigned the header for better legibility to support accessibility.
• When you hop in your ride to a meeting or concert, sometimes you need the location name more than the address: Activities on the Watch now include the location name.
• The app is compatible with the new, larger iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR screens.
• We fixed bugs that prevented moving trip items, stopped the Watch app from launching, and more.