Travel Channel Cities
Discover great places to eat, drink and have fun in exciting cities around the world – then create your personalized itinerary and sync it across your iOS devices. With Travel Channel Cities, depart from the expected, arrive someplace surprising.
• Explore 24 of the world’s great cities, including newly added Austin, Boston, Las Vegas and Washington, DC.
• Exclusive content includes photos, videos and tips from The Layover, Anthony Bourdain No Reservations, Bizarre Foods, Man v. Food, Samantha Brown’s Great Weekends, Trip Flip and other hit Travel Channel shows.
• Each city features information you won’t find anywhere else including inspiration videos, suggested books and movies, dos and don’ts, and music playlists.
• Custom designs deliver rich iPad browsing for the couch and practical iPhone utility on the go.
• Filter points-of-interest – restaurants, bars, hotels, attractions and more – by show and/or by type as you build your city-by-city itinerary. You can also see what’s nearest to you now.
• Built-in map views help you plan your route and adjust on the fly.
• Share where you are via Facebook or Foursquare, and see if your friends have been there, too!
• Practical information guides you from airport to city center.
• Full city list includes: Amsterdam, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dublin, Hong Kong, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Miami, Montreal, New Orleans, New York, Paris, Philadelphia, Rome, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Seattle, Singapore, Taipei, Toronto and Washington, DC. And we’ll be adding more in 2014!
• Complete redesign and numerous usability enhancements.
• Four new cities – Austin, Boston, Las Vegas and Washington, DC – and 100s of additional points-of-interest.
• Videos, photos, and tips from Travel Channel hit shows including Bizarre Foods, Man v. Food, No Reservations and more.
• Foursquare and Facebook integration.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 05, 2013
- The Travel Channel, L.L.C.
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (51)
- 34.3 MB