iOS iPhone Travel
Discover World War I fortifications in Alto Garda and Valle Sabbia.
Tracce15-18 will lead you along impressive military footpaths and you will reach the most interesting and scenic emplacements.
For each point of interest you will be able to access in-depth digital content such as technical descriptions, historical maps and photographs and original documents from war archives.
Just tap to enjoy a handy audio guide; use the built-in reader to scan the QRCode you find on printed panels distributed across the area to reach extra contents and details.
You will also be suggested about other interesting feautres near you and decide to change your itinerary to visit a war museum or have lunch at some nearby agritourism.
- Your location and all points of interest will be located and displayed on a map
- be guided in the area, or take a virtual tour from home
- original historical maps may be displayed
- in-depth coverage of points of interest available, even when offline or at home
- audio guide
- built-in QRCode reader to make extra contents very easy to reach
- linsting of nearby Museums or cultural resources, suggestions about where to eat and wher to stay
Tracce15-18 is aimed to conserve memories about events taking place across Alto Garda and Valle Sabbia during World War I
A comprehensive survey of all fortification was carreid out, uncovering 2000+ emplacements and over 400Km of military roadways and footpaths.
Tracce15-18 is a growing initiative which will collect the future addition of new data and documents while research will continue.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.