The Subaru Guide To Everything
A guide to the road less traveled by the people who travel it: Subaru owners. This dynamic new app uncovers the best of the US. With content supplied by Lonely Planet and Subaru owners, this is a living, growing guidebook of places and adventures off the beaten path.
See what amazing sight or seafood shack is just around the corner. Browse categories based on your interests. Read other travelers’ entries, add them to your favorites and share your own.
There are a whole lot of experiences out there – explore them all in this unique guide to the US.
★ Interactive maps with ‘Locate me’ functionality
★ Hundreds of recommended sights, food, camping, hiking, biking and dog-friendly attractions
★ Listings include detailed reviews and images
★ Submit your own reviews and photos and comment on others
★ Filter by category or search for a specific place
★ Flip between map and list views
★ Fully integrated with Facebook
★ Easy navigation gets you straight to the info you want
Produced by Lonely Planet for Subaru.
* Beautiful new layouts and graphics
* Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 14, 2012
- Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd
- 14.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (33)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Fast Talk by Lonely Planet - Phrasebook with Spanish, Italian, French, German, and Latin American Spanish
• Postcards by Lonely Planet: Free Gorgeous Travel Photo of the Day
• Taiwan: the beautiful isle