Tagalog Offline Translator - Lonely Planet
You talk or type - it translates. 100% offline. No data fees.
Special introductory price. Limited time only
Need a translator? Check your pocket.
Record (or type) a phrase in one language and the Lonely Planet Offline Translator will translate it aloud in the other. No internet connection required, so it works wherever you are with no data or roaming fees.
How does it work?
Simply type or speak a phrase and the app will instantly give you the audio and text translation. It is also bi-lingual, which means you can use it to translate from English to Tagalog, or from Tagalog to English.
The perfect tool for communicating.
# Talking slower and louder to a local not helping you? Simply speak to the app and let them read and listen to the Tagalog translation. Vice-versa, they can speak Tagalog and the app will translate it to English for you.
# Translate everything from a sign, to a menu, to a paragraph of text. Simply type in the foreign language text and it will instantly be translated to English text and audio.
# Search tens-of-thousands of words in Tagalog and English.
# 100% offline. No roaming or data charges.
# Speech and text translation
# 40,000+ word vocabulary tuned specifically for travel
# Award-winning speech recognition and voice translation technology
# Adaptation mode that enables the app to “learn” your voice
UI tweaks to allow you to enter your next phrase more easily, App is now available from iOS 4.1
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 12, 2012
- Lonely Planet Publications Pty Ltd
- 162.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (5)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Fast Talk by Lonely Planet - Phrasebook with Spanish, Italian, French, German, and Latin American Spanish
• Lonely Planet French Phrasebook
• Lonely Planet German Phrasebook
• Lonely Planet Italian Phrasebook
• Lonely Planet Spanish Phrasebook
• Postcards by Lonely Planet: Free Gorgeous Travel Photo of the Day
• Taiwan: the beautiful isle