The free SwitzerlandMobility app for iPhone and iPad provides information from swisstopo maps on official routes and the services network for non-motorised traffic.
The app includes information on the 700 national, regional and local routes of Hiking in Switzerland, Cycling in Switzerland, Mountain Biking in Switzerland, Skating in Switzerland and Canoeing in Switzerland. Of these, around 60 routes are suitable for people with restricted mobility (obstacle-free routes).
In addition, the App shows Switzerland's entire signposted hiking route network and contains information on all slowUp events (car-free adventure days). Furthermore, 4,500 points of interest such as overnight accommodation, cycle services, sightseeing attractions and towns and villages are shown.
The app is also especially useful as it combines over 25,000 public transport stops with the signposted network for non-motorised traffic. It's never been so easy to plan a tour.
With SwitzerlandMobility Plus you also have access to the swisstopo maps without network coverage. In the SwitzerlandMobility App, you can also display routes that have been drawn-up using the SwitzerlandMobility Plus web map tool.
Thanks to the location finder and compass functions, the app is the ideal outdoor addition to the signposted routes of SwitzerlandMobilty.
- App requires network reception (network reception not needed with SwitzerlandMobility Plus).
- No tours can be entered with the app.
- Constant use of the location feature can considerably reduce battery life.
- Use of the swisstopo maps without network coverage with SwitzerlandMobility Plus
- error corrections
- Updates data (Version of Juni 2014)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 02, 2014
- Stiftung SchweizMobil
- 19.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data